1.    #1  
    Help! I finally got around to opening Music Player (Remix) -- never bothered with the built-in Music Player after reading the posts here. Lack of sleep, lack of comprehension, whatever the reason, I am having problems understanding how to work this app (note it says For Dummies on the thread title). I went to the main Music Player Remix thread for help and, well, I don't have the time to read through 2,000 posts for the answers I hope someone can give me. Please, no flames or smart-mouth remarks. I simply want to be able to better use this app and would appreciate any assistance with the following:

** Warning - Noob Questions Ahead **

1. Is there an easy way to return to the Music Library screen (the one that lists Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, etc.) without having to continually back gesture through the pages?

2. One of the songs that should be in Soundtracks is listed in Other instead. How do I get it moved over to Soundtracks, if there is even a way?

3. Among the lists of songs that Music Player (Remix) has gathered off my Pre are the sounds from the Trapster app. I'd rather not listen to "Red Light Camera Ahead" and "Police Like to Hide Here" along with my music. I'm assuming I can swipe to delete these, but ... by deleting them from Music Player (Remix), am I deleting them from the Pre? I kind of need them for Trapster.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take the time to help me with this!
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by animemom View Post
    1. Is there an easy way to return to the Music Library screen (the one that lists Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, etc.) without having to continually back gesture through the pages?

2. One of the songs that should be in Soundtracks is listed in Other instead. How do I get it moved over to Soundtracks, if there is even a way?

3. Among the lists of songs that Music Player (Remix) has gathered off my Pre are the sounds from the Trapster app. I'd rather not listen to "Red Light Camera Ahead" and "Police Like to Hide Here" along with my music. I'm assuming I can swipe to delete these, but ... by deleting them from Music Player (Remix), am I deleting them from the Pre? I kind of need them for Trapster.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take the time to help me with this!
    Hi animemom,

1) Yes. From any screen if you swipe from Right to Left (<---- that way) on the top grey title bar it will take you back to the music home screen. You might also like to know that tapping this title bar on any screen will play/pause.

2) This can't be changed on your Palm - the issue is with the MP3 file itself. The file's IDV3 tag defines how the MP3 is understood by the phone. If you use iTunes, just right-click on the song and click Get Info - you can then change the tags to your liking. If you don't use iTunes there are hundreds of methods of changing the IDV3 tags - perhaps try Google for this info.

3) I'm pretty sure you can't swipe to delete music in this way unless the music is in a playlist. If you are swiping-to-delete music from a playlist then it won't be deleted from your device. So you're safe. To be safe it's always best to backup your files via the USB cable regularly.

Hope this helps
    SqyArc