1.    #1  
    How do I keep my screen from turning off? I can't find how to keep my screen on for more than 3 min. Is there a setting for this? I'd like to not have my screen go black while using the follow me 'dot' in Google Maps.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    How do I keep my screen from turning off? I can't find how to keep my screen on for more than 3 min. Is there a setting for this? I'd like to not have my screen go black while using the follow me 'dot' in Google Maps.

Thanks!
    +1
    They have the patch "more standby times" in preware, gives you more longer standby times and also a "never turn off mode" too.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    They have the patch "more standby times" in preware, gives you more longer standby times and also a "never turn off mode" too.
    I installed the patch. Thanks.

I wish the option for "never turn screen off" was available in Google Maps application rather than having to open another card (Screen & Lock).
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    There's a homebrew app called NoDoz that will probably do the trick for you. It forces your screen to never shut off. Just don't forget to turn it back off when you're done.