1.    #1  
    Just a suggestion because there have been TONS of duplicate types of threads. I posted yesterday about how to fix the new email signature issue since the update and have seen 3 threads started because nobody will search the titles for realated issues. Just sayin'...
    a valiant attempt but the people who dont search never will either because theyre too lazy or theyre just "new"
  3.    #3  
    I know, thought it was worth a try.
    +1
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I may have posted this in the past, but it may be a good refresher for some.
    Regardless of that, especially for a noob, the search does not always return good results on here. A lot has to do with the huge number of posts. Just saying.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I found this post by searching.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    If you would of searched before starting this thread, You would of found many threads on this very topic. Just saying. (i kid,i kid)
    Ya know, in "theory" I agree with searching before posting, but I have to say, there are time when I DO search, and the list of posts you get are not even relevant to what you are looking for.

Just for example, lets take your post about fixing email signature

When you click the search box, and type in "fix email signature" , you get a full page of posts that on appearance have nothing to do with that ..

Maybe someone can do a guide on how to search, and get more relevant posts returned??

Just a thought..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

10.    #10  
    There's an option to "search entire post" or "search titles only" the latter of the two should produce better results...in theory!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    If you would of searched before starting this thread, You would of found many threads on this very topic. Just saying. (i kid,i kid)
    Good one! Lol
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Yes please search. Because the "search ****'s" will flame anyone that double posts.