Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    Running great on both my and my wife's release day pre's. The only thing I noticed is that this morning, both our phones would not wake up. Hit the power button and nothing. My wife's woke up after about 10 seconds, and mine required a battery pull.
    i too had this happen to me since 1.4 before doing the 600mhz patch. i think it's a 1.4 thing.
    can you put that pic up so i can use it please ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    it sucks for sure at least until they update the update ha !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    lol you bet!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    all good here no problems
    all good here, no problems, much more responsive!
    all good here as well. Sprint Pre running 1.4 with many patches at 600 mHz
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Wow, I probably should be knocking on wood right now, but with the 600 patch, my Pre runs like it should. I can no longer complain about "lag." You'd think Palm would enable this by default to help show off WebOS....
    I think I can blame everything on 1.4 and that buggy PIN Bypass patch and not on the 600 patch. But wow, is this the worst I have seen my phone. I might say it was better on 1.2!
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    My phone is definitely faster, responds faster... no problems here that are related to the Luna600 patch... I'm on the not so good 1.4 with 31 patches installed...
    I still have the seldom luna restart issue that others are having after 1.4 ...but I had that problem before installing the luna600 patch..
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    The phone when actually up and running in Luna, runs much better now with Luna600, but I have noticed that reboots are 50% on whether or not they are getting stuck at the spinning circle screen or not.

This def only occurred with the path installed. But this is far worth the speed gain I am seeing on a daily basis.

I have been trying to keep a count and I am at 6 freeze ups to 7 no freeze restarts over the past week.
    I've been getting a little bit of excessive battery drain over night and would get random freeze up's when trying to wake the phone up every now and again. I just attributed that to 1.4, but last night i decided to remove the luna 550 patch i was running and so far no hang up's when trying to wake the phone from sleep and instead of having 82-78% of battery when waking up in the morning this morning i had 93%!!!. I'm going to watch it during the day to look for random freeze up's and see if it was the luna patch or 1.4 in general.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I've had the 600 patch running since 1.4 came out and have had no ill affect. I would say the battery drain is very close to not having the 600 patch running, in fact I notice no difference.
    No random restarts, no spinning wheels, nothing negative to report.
    Running here since 1.4 update, no problems, 76 patches, no freezes, no reboots, much smoother experience......
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    been running the 600 ever since 1.4 with no issues
    I ran the 600 patch on 1.3.5.1 and now on 1.4, no problems.
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    Running on a Verizon Pre Plus 1.4, no problems here, patiently waiting for the 720 and 800 MHz patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by troyerse View Post
    Running on a Verizon Pre Plus 1.4, no problems here, patiently waiting for the 720 and 800 MHz patch )
    the 720 and 800 MHz patch will be out in like two days !!! referring to the 1.3.5.1 versions , my apologies!!!
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 03/15/2010 at 10:46 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    did i install correctly?

root@palm-webos-device: sh /var/home/root/luna600patch.sh install
    sh: can't open /var/home/root/luna600patch.sh
    root@palm-webos-device:

edit:

i see what i did wrong. got it installed now. will report back with any noticeable difference.
    Last edited by blkhwk4502; 03/11/2010 at 11:25 PM.
    Running here since immediately after 1.4 upgrade. No problems. Running smooth. No improvement - or even change - in battery life, since 1.4 install.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast