Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    My Pre is running perfectly with the 600mhz path on 1.4.

I must say..this is one of the best tweaks you can do for the Pre...Thank you to all who worked so hard to bring it to us.
    Working Great here did uninstall before 1.4 then reinstall. Tough to live without now.
    well now we know a partial erase does not mess with the 600 luna patch . Its still there after two partial erases ha !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    How do I check to see if I am running at 600 mhz? I believe I correctly installed the patch but I would like to check. Also, if I reset the phone will the patch stay applied?

thank you in advance.
    Installed late Monday night. No issues here. My battery life is improving again, as it did over the first few days when I originally installed it on 1.3.5.1...today I lost only 22% over about 13 hours of on and off moderate use. Yesterday I lost almost 50% over a similar period of similar usage. I am having occasional random luna restarts, but was having them before I reinstalled 600.

Side note: How you doing, Jeff?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Perfectly fine here.
    Missing 800 and 720 though :*(
    Running great here. Only 2+ days so far. The added speed boost is sweet!
    A BIG THANKS to all that build these awesome patches and such.
    does it affect the the "too many cards" error in anyway? Or does it just make it pop-up faster?
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    does it affect the the "too many cards" error in anyway? Or does it just make it pop-up faster?
    Pop up faster cause i'm getting that "too many cards" too often after the 1.4 update.
    installed it, then immidiatly after installation i measured the time diffrance of opening apps, no differance between the 600 patch to no patch.
    just wanted to share.
    You have to give the phone at least an hour to adjist and "equiillibriate". Try it again after that.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    I'm running 1.4 and luna600, and let me tell you. Overclocking is dangerous. You may never want to go back
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    You have to give the phone at least an hour to adjist and "equiillibriate". Try it again after that.
    will do. thank you.
    just installed the 600 patch...it's amazing...one side benefit, i'm not getting the too many cards error as often and the 3d games run much better without crashing as often even when I have multiple other cards open...anyone else notice this??
    Last edited by kkumar99; 03/05/2010 at 11:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    just installed the 600 patch...it's amazing...one side benefit, i'm not getting the too many cards error as often and the 3d games run much better without crashing as often even when I have multiple other cards open...anyone else notice this??
    Those 3D games already run @ 600 without luna600
    CARPEDIEM
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    Those 3D games already run @ 600 without luna600
    I know they are, but I frequently had problems opening them, especially when other cards were open, they would often crash...now it doesn't happen nearly as often. Not sure why, maybe it's the change in processor speed going from a lower clock speed up to the 600 that was causing the crashing.

Also, for example, with let's golf...the transition time BETWEEN holes is now much faster. I know this was supposedly running at 600 anyway before this, but there is a difference now...I can't explain it, but I LIKE IT!...anyone else finding this to be true?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    just loaded the patch early this am and things look good. Nice little speed boost and no noticable hit to battery drain.
    I just installed it, now i cant seem to open any applications....hmmm.

Will post updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    dont use big words it hurts ahhhhg !! ha ha lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Maturin View Post
    I'm running 1.4 and luna600, and let me tell you. Overclocking is dangerous. You may never want to go back
    try going from 720 or 800 back to 500 !!! it was a night mare for sure . but the 600 made it a little more bearable but still not liking it at all im tempted to go back to 1.3.5.1 for real!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast