Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    The OS1.3.5.1 had dates from day 1 to almost present with relatively no issues. The OS1.4 update build dates were within the last 4 months (I did not include mine as one of the 3 frakked because of the extensive testing it underwent). Shadavis08_I did not get build date of your frakked Pre. Could you report it here.
    mine was due to a blown speaker it had nothing to do with the patch . I just had to get it from sprint before I could start doing the testing with the patches. I never said that those patches bricked my pre ??!! Sorry if you thought so.!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    there is still a patch for the 600 mhz . I have it lol
    but is it in preware?
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    the 600mhz link on the other thread takes me to an IBM website.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    is the terminal app broken with 1.4? everytime i try to open it, my phone luna resets
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post
    how is everyone's battery life? does it suffer noticeably or not really? i'm thinking of trying this on my launch day pre....

edit: nevermind. i'll take a look at the other thread...

(but it would be interesting if there is any noticeable battery life difference after the 1.4 update with this patch installed. i'm guessing not much...)
    the 720 wasn't much worse that the stock clock speed when doing trivial stuff like web surfing . But if you were hitting it hard with 3d gaming with pandora running . Or something like that, well then yes it would bring it down fast as all get out ha ha. Oh is it even ok caj2008 to talk about those patches??? Havnt been told yes or no on that note so I will shut up now lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    is the terminal app broken with 1.4? everytime i try to open it, my phone luna resets
    yes until its updated
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by orizzle View Post
    but is it in preware?
    no caj2008 or jeff took them down until further notice.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    the 600mhz link on the other thread takes me to an IBM website.
    lolz!!! really?
    lolz!!! really?
    yep. He must have taken the link off.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yes until its updated
    aaaaw.. ok. thanks..
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    yep. He must have taken the link off.
    what? i don't understand. so when you clicked on the 600mhz patch to download it, it went to an ibm site? thats not possible i just did it and downloaded the patch.
    what? i don't understand. so when you clicked on the 600mhz patch to download it, it went to an ibm site? thats not possible i just did it and downloaded the patch.
    You didn't go to the original site if you downloaded it. You went to Google Cache.
    When I click on the link

Refurbished IBM, HP, Sun & SGI systems, upgrades, storage, parts & maintenance - XS International, Inc.

it takes me to a refurbished IBM,HP bla bla computer equipement site.

check the properties of the link above and that's the address.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    aaaaw.. ok. thanks..
    if you pm me I can get you a copy if you like but its at your own risk and responsibility lol ha ha !!!

ITS ALL GOOD CAJ2008 I'm not worried about it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I thought mine was degrading but turns out it was a camera patch
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    When I click on the link

Refurbished IBM, HP, Sun & SGI systems, upgrades, storage, parts & maintenance - XS International, Inc.

it takes me to a refurbished IBM,HP bla bla computer equipement site.

check the properties of the link above and that's the address.
    lol ***!? i've never seen this link before in my life? where did you find this? its not the link...
    lol ***!? i've never seen this link before in my life? where did you find this? its not the link...
    It was on the thread. You probably have a earlier version of the page in your cache.

I got the 600mhz patch installed and it works fine. Seems a little faster too, so all is good.
    The 600mhz Luna tweak is working on 1.4 without a hiccup here.

Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    Works great for me after I had to restore LunaSysMgr because I forgot to remove the patch before upgrading to 1.4.
    Had this problem too. If anyone finds themselves with a launcher that appears to behave normally, aside from refusing to run any applications, this is the cause. Not surprisingly, there's a bunch of people running into this issue. I posted steps to resolve the issue here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2270436
    Xenoc
    :: Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm Vx -> Samsung SPH-i330 -> Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> Palm Pre (2nd) -> Verizon Pre2::

If you like electronic music... check me out:
    http://www.xenocmusic.com (needs updates ...)
    if you pm me I can get you a copy if you like but its at your own risk and responsibility lol ha ha !!!

ITS ALL GOOD CAJ2008 I'm not worried about it lol
    I already linked to the patch and the "manual instructions" here: http://forums.precentral.net/2271256-post53.html

If you go to the original website, you will see that it does link to the IBM website. If you go to the Google Cache version, you will see that Google happily downloaded that 2 KB file and saved it for your downloading pleasure. Aren't they sweet?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast