1.    #1  
    I use my pre to conduct business, in my communications I have to disclose that I'm a Realtor along with company and contact info. I've GOT to figure out how to have my email signature on every email, otherwise it's useless to use my pre for business! Any ideas?? HELP!
    You go to preferences and accounts click on the paticular email account you want to change the signature for and put your signature in the signature box.
  3.    #3  
    I've done that, about 5 times now, it doesn't take. It's there for one sent email then goes away.
    Could you possibly add it to the autoreplace entry list?

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...e-upgrade.html
    same happened to me last night

just doctored now on a fresh install, and it sticks now...

before recreating the account, try to add enter (blank lines) after your signature

see if it sticks with blank lines after your typing
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    same happened to me last night

just doctored now on a fresh install, and it sticks now...

before recreating the account, try to add enter (blank lines) after your signature

see if it sticks with blank lines after your typing
    Thanks! That totally did it...
  7.    #7  
    The problem is going into prefrences. When I go into it the sinature goes away....just tried to change the notification and sig disappears. I'm going to set things how I want them and leave it alone. Frustrating little glitch.
    Crap. It is doing it to me too.

Can't doctor my phone because
    the backup method for absolute
    fitness doesn't work.

I tried a partial erase, but that didn't seem to fix the issue (used blank lines too).
  10.    #10  
    As long as you don't go back into preferences it stays....
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    As long as you don't go back into preferences it stays....
    Correct...but to clarify... As long as you don't go back to the preferences for the specific email account, your changes will stay. Just enter the signature and exit. When you compose an email with that account, your signature will be there.
    I found a work-around that worked for me.

I had the problem when I would change the signature block and then swipe left in the gesture area to save the changes. That method would not save the signature block. I then went into the preferences, changed my signature block then immediately swiped up or push the button to "minimize" the card, and then swipe the card off the screen to close it. I then checked my properly saved signature block.

After I did that once I noticed that the swipe left from the preferences screen worked on subsequent changes. I did have to do the above method for each of my email accounts.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger069 View Post
    I found a work-around that worked for me.

I had the problem when I would change the signature block and then swipe left in the gesture area to save the changes. That method would not save the signature block. I then went into the preferences, changed my signature block then immediately swiped up or push the button to "minimize" the card, and then swipe the card off the screen to close it. I then checked my properly saved signature block.

After I did that once I noticed that the swipe left from the preferences screen worked on subsequent changes. I did have to do the above method for each of my email accounts.
    I am having the same problem. It does "save" if you swipe up and close the email app, but once you go back into the preferences, the changes are gone (back to the default signature). Hopefully Palm is aware and will release a real solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by wfleish View Post
    I am having the same problem. It does "save" if you swipe up and close the email app, but once you go back into the preferences, the changes are gone (back to the default signature). Hopefully Palm is aware and will release a real solution.
    Weird. That worked for me and everything is still saving while still showing it in the signature location.
  15.    #15  
    I'm the original poster for this thread, there are a couple of easy fixes or work arounds. Perform a search on the forum for "email signature" thread. Search titles only, we figured it out!