1.    #1  
    When I choose to begin or add an new text I press the "+" icon and it auto populates the message that I sent last to another contact...as though I want to forward that message. Help! That's the only issue I have with 1.4 other than the lag
  2.    #2  
    Video is cool though!! :-D
    I love 1.4 I kept not being able to send/receive pic messages. It had to have been a patch combination I was using.. anyways.. even after doctoring it would be good but as soon as I went to 1.3.5 it would have the same issue again and I was frustrated. 1.4 receives/sends without a hitch. Im very happy.
    No problems here yet... the lag will always be there until we get a new and improve palm pre 2
  5.    #5  
    also sends videos but not received by recipient! Jeeez
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    also sends videos but not received by recipient! Jeeez
    what do you mean? please explain.
    I tried to send a video (from Sprint customer to Verizon customer) and I received a message stating: The picture/video you sent to xxxxxxxxxx may not be received. The receiving service provider has a file size limit.

The file was 3.8MB (7-second video).
    Quote Originally Posted by akpotato View Post
    I tried to send a video (from Sprint customer to Verizon customer) and I received a message stating: The picture/video you sent to xxxxxxxxxx may not be received. The receiving service provider has a file size limit.

The file was 3.8MB (7-second video).
    FYI the file is converted to 3gp format and compressed when it is sent, so it should actually be smaller than that on the other end. I sent a 21 or 22 second video to my wife's Pixi (both on Sprint) and she received it fine (though it didn't look nearly as good as the original) I'm not sure what the limit is for Verizon (probably smaller from other carriers than from other Verizon customers).
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 51fordcustom View Post
    what do you mean? please explain.
    I mean I can send a short video, recorded on my pre but the person I send it to doesn't receive it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    FYI the file is converted to 3gp format and compressed when it is sent, so it should actually be smaller than that on the other end. I sent a 21 or 22 second video to my wife's Pixi (both on Sprint) and she received it fine (though it didn't look nearly as good as the original) I'm not sure what the limit is for Verizon (probably smaller from other carriers than from other Verizon customers).
    Thank you! That is very good to know. *sending kudos and appreciation your way*
  11.    #11  
    we're both on sprint
  12.    #12  
    Ok, I sent it twice and she reived it about 15 times!!!!! So far. ***?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Ok I tracked it down.. The original is 4.5mb and the mms attachment is 766kb.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I just sent a 9 second video to myself and it said the file is to large to be viewed on this device. That's ridiculous. Maybe it's because I sent it to my self.
  15.    #15  
    Holy moley this update has alot of issues! I'm the original poster...just realized on my outgoing emails that my signature has disappeared. Tried to redo it and everything I enter is small and grey, like the "sent from my palm pre" default... :/