Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Dropped my phone in some water - obv the insurance don't cover if the phone has been wet - is there a sticker that shows its been wet? if so where is it and what color does it turn IF ITS BEEN WET - I know my treo had one and was just curious before taking it up to sprint... thanks
    it depends, was there urine of fecal matter in the toilet it dropped? if it was urine it will turn yellow, if feces, brownish.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    What was that?!

The answer to your question is yes.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    THE QUESTION is - IS there a sticker if so WHERE and what color does the sticker turn when the phone gets wet... Not sure whats hard about this question :-/
    there probably is a sticker, most all phones have them now...in the past i've found that keeping the phone by a space heater (don't start a fire) for a couple hours can sometimes get around this. Actually after I dried it out with the space heater, my old phone (sanyo 8300) started working again...at least for a week or 2. You can also try putting it in rice for sometime.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Thanks i got it by a fan but i have a space heater maybe ill try that for a little bit too - if neone knows for sure if and where the sticker is let me kno please
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    The sticker is inside by the usb port, You can not see it without taking the phone apart.

Edit to add image, water damage sensor on the logic board, just below the Micro USB port, indicated by the red box.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Thank you Levi4u Very helpful... I hope sprint don't take it apart and check YIKES
    TEP will cover water damage!

You will have to pay the 100.00 deductible though!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

your insurance will cover a wet phone if its with sprint
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Thats wat i ment i got to pay the $100 i got an appt 2nite hopefully its "dry" by then and they can't tell if so guess ill have to just suck it up and pay the 100 grr
    That sticker does not change back once its dry! once it changes color its done.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Sprint replaced for free