1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and have a quick question. I put a bookmark on the launcher and have no clue how to delete it. Does anyone know how? Thanks
    Hold down the function key -- the white button on Pre Plus, orange on Pre -- and then tap the icon you want to remove. A box with "delete" should pop open.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much for your help. It worked!!!
    This is not working for me. I am trying to delete a contact from my launcher.
    Have you got WebOS 1.4?
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Yes.
    I tried pressing the orange button and clicking, but could not get the "delete" option. I did this over and over, like miraculously it would suddenly work. Finally, I had this idea to move the link around. So I dragged the link up to a different spot in the launcher, pressed the orange button on the keyboard and selected contact. PRESTO! It worked! Thanks everyone for your advice. If you are having a hard time, try this!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    How do you make a bookmark an icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    How do you make a bookmark an icon?
    Go to the page you want to bookmark, tap on "web" at top left corner, then select "page" then "add to launcher."
    :dthank you!!..it was drving me crazy!!..lol:d