View Poll Results: Which logo is the best?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • MobiObie Test Logo 1

1 11.11%
  • MobiObie Test Logo 2

1 11.11%
  • MobiObie Test Logo 3

7 77.78%
  • MobiObie Test Logo 4

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    So I'm not sure if this is posted in the right area, if it's not I apologize and I ask that the mods please move it accordingly. My Mobile App Review site MobiObie is getting ready to go live. Since we're launching as a dedicated WebOS App review site (With other platforms + in house App development to follow) I figured we could ask my fellow Pre lovers for some input. MobiObie launches 3/3/10 and we're still unsure of what our actual logo is going to be. We've (The MobiObie Team) narrowed it down to 4 possible logos now we just need to choose one. Please vote in the poll and give us any feedback you feel is appropriate about our possible logos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by xome1983; 02/25/2010 at 12:46 PM.
    I like the first one
    There's always next year!
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I like thr 3rd one good luck
    +1
  5.    #5  
    Wow that was quick, I didn't even get the poll setup I'm gonna keep this up till the end of the day then make the choice official. We all have our favorites but we're totally leaving it up to the poll to decide. The fade on #2 is an over sight. There won't be any bleeding out of the edges on the final design if that one is chosen.
    It stands out more
  7.    #7  
    I think I got lost in the Doom&Gloom/1.4 hype Gonna leave this up for another day since 5 isn't really a large enough sample.
    Last edited by xome1983; 02/26/2010 at 12:29 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Was gonna leave it up but it's too much to compete with the 1.4 threads for attention If anyone's interested a variation of #3 is what we're going with, which suits me because that was mine. The final logo will be unveiled on the twitter feed which you can follow by clicking the link in my sig... Hint hint
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    So I'm not sure if this is posted in the right area, if it's not I apologize and I ask that the mods please move it accordingly. My Mobile App Review site MobiObie is getting ready to go live. Since we're launching as a dedicated WebOS App review site (With other platforms + in house App development to follow) I figured we could ask my fellow Pre lovers for some input. MobiObie launches 3/3/10 and we're still unsure of what our actual logo is going to be. We've (The MobiObie Team) narrowed it down to 4 possible logos now we just need to choose one. Please vote in the poll and give us any feedback you feel is appropriate about our possible logos.
    I apologize but none of them. They all look like online logos from 10 years ago. These might help you in your design:
    Beautiful And Creative Logo Designs For Your Inspiration - Smashing Magazine
    60 Beautiful Logo Design Tutorials And Resources - Smashing Magazine
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I apologize but none of them. They all look like online logos from 10 years ago. These might help you in your design:
    Beautiful And Creative Logo Designs For Your Inspiration - Smashing Magazine
    60 Beautiful Logo Design Tutorials And Resources - Smashing Magazine
    No apologies required, these 4 were all just quick mock ups of what we had in mind. We wanted to get an idea of what direction to go with the logo so ten minutes with paint.net gave us these from some rough sketches on paper. I'm actually quite pleased with the one we wound up selecting.