1.    #1  
    Is there a way to view the calendar in month view and see if you have an event for a particular day? I know its a bit greyed out if it has a scheduled event.

what if it has a whole day event without any time. i don't see it being different with days without an event.
    I've wounder if they can have an option for which calender we can have as a the main one. I know everyone have there own calender they like. And maybe even color your calender on the days of the month(ex: yahoo,palm,google ect.). Not just gray as all, and not just one coler at a time.That would be sweet. palm keep on the good work
    Previous versions of Palm calendars have allowed color coded categorization of events which make it very easy to see what you have going on for the month. I urge you to contact palm at their feedback website - apparently I am not permitted to post links yet - and let them know you would like this feature reinstated.

Cass
    Need a calender search desperetly
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sincityk9 View Post
    Need a calender search desperetly
    Good grief, are you saying there is still no calendar search in the latest WebOS?

The Palm Pre has nearly everything I need in order to upgrade from my Treo Pro, but there's no way I'm buying a device that won't let me search for past and future appointments/events.

Blackberry, looks like I'm on my way to you.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I've been using DateBk on my Palm devices for years. Palm's Calendar app on the Pre has much to be desired. It is basic and simple and, in my opinion, not very useful. I will be using DateBk under Classic until Palm adds a lot more functionality into the Calendar app.

This lack of functionality is not an attribute on the Pre alone. Blackberry and iPhone are the same - basic and simple. I suppose the problem is that if you ask 100 people what they want in a richly functional calendar app, they will give 50 different answers and each company's way of avoiding complaints is to keep it simple.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thornev View Post
    I've been using DateBk on my Palm devices for years. Palm's Calendar app on the Pre has much to be desired. It is basic and simple and, in my opinion, not very useful. I will be using DateBk under Classic until Palm adds a lot more functionality into the Calendar app.

This lack of functionality is not an attribute on the Pre alone. Blackberry and iPhone are the same - basic and simple. I suppose the problem is that if you ask 100 people what they want in a richly functional calendar app, they will give 50 different answers and each company's way of avoiding complaints is to keep it simple.
    I seem to recall that I could search the calendar on my old BB Bold; but the issue isn't to much Palm not providing a function as the fact that they've removed one that used to be there.

And, from a quick search, it looks as though the calendar alarms don't work in DateBk (neither sound nor vibrate)?
    I downloaded DateBk but haven't been able to figure out how to sync events to that calendar. Do you add everything by hand?