1.    #1  
    This morning I installed the Change Lock Screen Patch via webOS Quick Install (don't know if there's any other way!). During installation, it made me select the image I wanted displayed instead of the black screen with the clock on it, which I did. Well, nothing has happened. Yes, I reset Luna. Sometimes the screen just goes black, with nothing at all on it, not even that little padlock. Sometimes, like now, it's got the clock and padlock. Any ideas what I need to do to get the patch to work?
  2.    #2  
    I've deleted the patch, although if someone can give me details on how to actually make this work, I'll happily reinstall it!
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    where did you get the patch from? Searched and did not find it. thanks
    It changes your lock screen which means that it changes you PIN-Lock screen, not the screen which sits idle on your touchstone (with the yellow sliding lock).

It changes the background image that appears when you have to unlock your Pre with a pin number.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  5.    #5  
    OH!!!! Okay, that explains why I was still getting the black screen with the digital clock and padlock. I don't have the pin code security enabled. Oh well. I'd've preferred to have a nice photo of my family instead of a screen w/clock. Maybe someone will design a patch for that!

NABRIL15, I found it in webOS Quick Install. Once it's launched and my phone is identified, the very first screen of options under Tweaks includes the Change Screen thingie (that's technical talk!). Hope that helps...
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    check this link below it will help you to solve all the problems
    Miami Lock Change Service | Miami Lock Changing Service