Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    lol please don't make rude comment to me. I am in some dire need of help. I am confused on how to get the preware, themes, homevrew apps on to my pre. I thought I could DL directly onto my pre from PC. I can't. And I'm confused on how to DL it to my computer then transferring it over. Could someone please assist me. I can give my AIM Or yahoo user name and could do it that way ...let me know. Thanks
  2. #2  
    there are loads of threads explaining how 2 instal all of the things you are after
  3. #3  
    I recommend searching before posting in the future, especially with such a generic question.

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...0-preware.html
  4.    #4  
    the thing is...I've followed those and don't get anywhere. Thanks for your help.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrePrixOwner View Post
    the thing is...I've followed those and don't get anywhere. Thanks for your help.
    If you really did follow those and you really did read but still didn't get anywhere then I recommend that you DO NOT attempt to go any further for your own good.
  6. #6  
    Go to the front page of P|C, click on articles, look for the How To articles on Homebrew and Preware. If you cannot follow the step-by-step instructions there, you probably should get more familiar with your Pre and read a bunch more about this stuff before you try again. But don't give up, just keep learning until you do understand.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Go to the front page of P|C, click on articles, look for the How To articles on Homebrew and Preware. If you cannot follow the step-by-step instructions there, you probably should get more familiar with your Pre and read a bunch more about this stuff before you try again. But don't give up, just keep learning until you do understand.
    Thanks, I guess I could've said it a little sweeter than I did.
  8. #8  
    just pm me if you need some help.
  9. #9  
    PM me if you need help as well! The best advise is the homebrew section on Precentral as mentioned. It is step by step instruction. Good luck and just have fun.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Thanks, I guess I could've said it a little sweeter than I did.
    It's all good. I understand the frustration, but since I was a noob once, too, I understand the OPs confusion as well. I luckily have good reading comprehension, so didn't run into any problems, but some folks don't.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrePrixOwner View Post
    the thing is...I've followed those and don't get anywhere. Thanks for your help.
    Perhaps you could give more information about exactly what your problem is. Have you tried these instructions? Did you get WebOS Quick Install installed properly on your laptop? Is your Pre in developer mode? Does WOSQI recognize your Pre when you connect it?

    If you've been following step-by-step instructions, you need to explain what you have already tried and what didn't work for you. Are you getting error messages? What exactly is happening? Without more information, no one here is going to be able to explain to you what you're doing wrong.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by edbbates11 View Post
    PM me if you need help as well! The best advise is the homebrew section on Precentral as mentioned. It is step by step instruction. Good luck and just have fun.
    The best advice is to do it in less than 5 min, like so....

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...5-minutes.html

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions