Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 192
  1. #161  
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    LMAO! 063_xobx love the new avatar!
    yep couldnt help it i wanted one that said dont feed the troll but i settled for this one
  2. #162  
    I think he means stuck in 600Mhz during games only.
    Live free or DIE!
  3. #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    Rainbow bear paw? I love it too...

    So how about a fix for my OCing woes?
    bears are godless killing machines why would you want people to think of them when they think of you unless you're a bearrorist?
  4. #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    I think he means stuck in 600Mhz during games only.
    oh ok i wont be any help there then
  5. Tcub's Avatar
    Posts
    406 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    bears are godless killing machines why would you want people to think of them when they think of you unless you're a bearrorist?
    It's much too complex for you to understand. It's okay though. I'm not sure anyone here does.

    I'm not having issues in games.. I tested the 720MHz patch and when I attempted to install the 800MHz patch, my Pre got stuck on 600MHz... That's apparently a known issue and a fix was to be released soon. I was just wondering where it's at.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  6. #166  
    the fix was for the pre being stuck at 600mhz during games. and i guess you dont watch the colbert report or youd have gotten my post about bears so ill provide a link
    http://wikiality.wikia.com/Bears
  7. #167  
    There is no issue with being stuck in 600Mhz when you reboot after patch install or de-install.
    Live free or DIE!
  8. #168  
    unixpsycho the new avatar is good but i liked the old one alot better
  9. #169  
    Damn, I wanted to be down with this. Was too busy celebrating my B-Day.
    Yall should be done testing soon, right? I wanna hear some results. Lol. I'm headed back to the smoking section, just yell when this is complete. Lol
  10. #170  
    I'm scaling from 125000 to 800000 now.
  11. #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    unixpsycho the new avatar is good but i liked the old one alot better
    I liked it too... but the n00bs are starting to copy my style.
    Live free or DIE!
  12. #172  
    Quote Originally Posted by odontastic View Post
    I'm scaling from 125000 to 800000 now.
    if that happens you done something wrong.

    uninstall, then reinstall patch. then reboot.

    make sure you did not have any other patches installed before installing this patch. ie: the previous Luna600 patch.
    Live free or DIE!
  13. #173  
    n00bs ruin all the fun theyre like apprentice trolls
  14. #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    n00bs ruin all the fun theyre like apprentice trolls
    Exactly.
    Live free or DIE!
  15. #175  
    maybe you should have only let people with over say 500 posts and whove had a pre 6+ months be alpha testers
  16. #176  
    Then there will be a n00b revolt. they will overrun your mailbox with whining.
    Live free or DIE!
  17. #177  
    let them try i clear it out daily
  18. #178  
    No, nothing's wrong. After testing both patches, I decided to re-enable clipcarl's cpuspeed for scaling. You tube flickers occasionally, but it's working.

    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    if that happens you done something wrong.

    uninstall, then reinstall patch. then reboot.

    make sure you did not have any other patches installed before installing this patch. ie: the previous Luna600 patch.
  19. #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    maybe you should have only let people with over say 500 posts and whove had a pre 6+ months be alpha testers
    Yeah, cause post count is all that matters.
  20. #180  
    There's nothing wrong with noobs!
    noobs are the future!
    They help this technology stay alive when the old timers wither away!
    Haha. =P
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions