Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    ok that really got my hopes up but 800mhz is good enough... for now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    ok that really got my hopes up but 800mhz is good enough... for now lol
    I think it has already been said that past 800 you really won't notice any difference and it's really just overkill.
    then i guess ill just have to make do with 800mhz lol
    hehe.

In all honesty, running higher than 800Mhz is pointless... it actually runs slower if you can believe it. The Pre hardware in terms of IO cant keep up with the CPU speed. the Moto Droid users have experienced the same thing. Probably more of a placebo as you expect it to be much faster and it isnt and you become frustrated.

So Brothers in Arms (my fav game on the Xbox) might run faster while its in memory, but loading an 8MB mp3 will suck.
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I think it has already been said that past 800 you really won't notice any difference and it's really just overkill.
    ha! you beat me to it!
    Live free or DIE!
    alright thanks both of you for clearing that up
    ive gotta admit that cpu scaler app seems pretty slick any of you whizzes have an ETA on one of those since we're already testing custom kernels
    Creating GUI's for me is like pulling pubic hair. The time spent on that will cut into my Xbox time.

if caj2008 twists my arm again then maybe i'll put down the game console for a bit.
    Live free or DIE!
    you really should put the console down idk about an xbox but my ps3 weighs around 15 lbs
    After i had to take my Xbox apart to fix the ring of death heat problem its much lighter now... missing alot of screws and parts i didnt bother putting back in.
    Live free or DIE!
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    you really should put the console down idk about an xbox but my ps3 weighs around 15 lbs
    Not to mention the heat! I mean I know it's winter but you don't need a space heater on your lap...

Here's to a good phase 2! I'm not brave enough to test but I'm watching this one closely.
    Updated template to include some tips and instructions (eg how to discern Build Date and BogoMIPS). All previous posts now link to the new file.

Now... seriously, bed
    oh bbaby 800 tests done...i never want to go back heheheheeee
    Sorry not trying to be annoying but I'm curious how you are all measuring the temperature of your pre's??
    in the top left drop down menu of the battery monitor the bottom option tells you
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    So wheres the new patch that's going to fix my "stuck at 600MHz" issue?
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    LMAO! 063_xobx love the new avatar!
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    So wheres the new patch that's going to fix my "stuck at 600MHz" issue?
    New patches coming soon. Patience.
    Live free or DIE!
    did you try entering
    mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /usr/bin
    mv LunaSysMgr.orig LunaSysMgr

mount -o remount,ro /
    pkill LunaSysMgr

into commandline?
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Meh bad.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast