1.    #1  
    I own a Sprint Pre, and a Verizon Pre Plus. If I purchase an app is there any way to share this app on both devices or do I have to buy it twice? If yes, how is it done?
    I believe apps are sold on a 1 license per Palm Profile basis. If you have 2 seperate profiles then the paid apps will only show on the profile you purchased them on.

If you alternate between phones signing into the same profile then the paid apps should follow you. Though I doubt this is what you are doing. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I bought the Need for speed undercover (NFSU) Game for my pre and after the sprint store did and update now its gone. It is not in my app catalog account and I can't even find it in the app catalog at all. Did I just lose $9.99 ?
    You might have to call Palm and send in a copy of the original receipt. I had to do that when I accidentally changed my profile name.

You canNOT change the profile name that you originally purchased your apps from.

If you did that, try and log back into the original profile name.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

sign in to the one account with either phone yes? Maybe?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    did you do a specific search for need for speed to see if you could find it?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Apps are linked to only the Profile that bought them. If you have 2 profiles, you would need to buy the app twice if you want it to use it on both devices.