1.    #1  
    I'm unable to install, uninstall or upgrade patches using preware. I keep getting this message: App catalog installation in progress please try again later. Any out there know how to solve this problem?
  2.    #2  
    I'm unable to install, uninstall or update any patches in preware, I keep getting and error message: App catalog installation in progress please try again later. Has anyone encountered this problem and know how to solve it? I've reset the phone, pulled the battery, any help will be appreciated.
    I started having the same issue this morning - after telling Preware to update a set of patches that just came out, I'm unable to do anything new with Preware.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    This post has some suggested fixes:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/we...-progress.html

However, I also had this problem and that didn't seem to work. In fact, the terminal suggestion didn't work because I couldn't get it installed (even from WebOSQI).

What has fixed it form me was to use WebOS Quick Install to remove Preware and Package Manager, then reinstall (latest versions). I'm now able to install and do updates.