Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 ... LastLast
    What about flashplayer when are we going to get that
    Where can I see the file size of videos?

edit: nevermind.... When checking the Video roll, the size is very clearly listed on the right.
    Last edited by akpotato; 02/27/2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: overlooked info
    My lockscreen is messed up! It doesn't look like the standard lockscreen, now its just the lock button over top my regular, unchanged screen. Is anybody elses like this?
    Sprint users with 1.4, did they change the EV icon to 3G? I know the Verizon update does this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    ... So use the flashlight apps in Preware if you don't care about potential issues. It's not like they're stopping you from doing that, they're just playing it safe for the majority of people.
    Maybe this has been addressed already (I'm not gonna skim 7 more pages to find out) but the two do not work simultaneously.

Turn on MyFlashlight, then the video recorder, and the "fliashlight" closes. Close the recorder and MyFlashlight functions, again, as normal.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskk View Post
    Sprint users with 1.4, did they change the EV icon to 3G? I know the Verizon update does this.
    No, still EV.

As for the blinks, I woke up at five to do the update so the servers wouldn't be so taxed, then went to sleep. When I woke up again at 11, I had emails and tweets, and the LED was blinking twice. I like it.
    No, mine still says Ev. (New York, btw.)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnicholasjr View Post
    Is it just me or is their a different Camera icon for the camera app?
    I thought I was crazy when I saw that too but I just confirmed it with my wife's phone prior to her completing the update.
    Still EV here too in Nebraska on Sprint
    Not sure if it is just my phone, but I no longer have multitouch in the DocView app. I know for a fact I could pinch and zoom in and out of the app before the update. I use it like crazy with all the speadsheets I use at work. Highly annoying and making my phone slightly less usable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    When you're setting a time for an appointment in the Calendar, or setting the time for an alarm in the Clock, the rotating selector now extends completely from the top of the screen to the bottom.

This makes it a lot easier to choose the time that you want without as much scrolling--particularly for the minute increments.
    You can also use the keyboard to zoom in on your selection. Depending on how how much scrolling you're in for, and how good you are at slowing that scroll down to just exactly where you need it and then nailing your still-moving target on the first try, pulling out the keyboard just for that might be a time and sanity saver.

Now if only there was only a way to also navigate using the keyboard. (Dear Palm: How about space and shift-space?)
    Quote Originally Posted by akpotato View Post
    Where can I see the file size of videos?
    I can see the size when I go into the video roll after you are finished editing the video you just shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGustafson View Post
    My lockscreen is messed up! It doesn't look like the standard lockscreen, now its just the lock button over top my regular, unchanged screen. Is anybody elses like this?
    Can anybody check this?
    The EV isent suppose to be 3g if ur using sprint...3g is a verizion thing and a gsm pre thing
    Hey, I just saw something weird on my Pre after the 1.4 download. Since updating, I have probably restarted my device about 4 or 5 times for various reasons, nothing bad though. However, I noticed on one of my restarts I had a new option in the Preferences menu in Messaging: "Automatically Download MMS - yes (default) or no" or something like that. I had to make another change to my Pre and restarted it again and it was no longer there. Has anyone noticed this?
    found another new feature(or at least i haven't seen it before)

If you are sent an SMS message by someone with more than one mobile number in your contacts, next to the little blue SMS bubble, it shows which phone number it came from
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonButler View Post
    I don't like the startup card thing when opening an application. I think it wastes time..
    I think this may be one of the best features. It seemed like that is what I was doing all the time anyhow especially when I was browsing twitter and launched a link, I would always switch back to my twitter feed as that page was loading. Now I have to retrain myself not to swipe up immediately.

But that is a good thing
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    the vibrate notification for text messages was shortened. it vibrates just as long as it used to vibrate when you got an email.. now i never really know when i have a txt since it's so subtle.
    I didn't get mine yet..... it must be verizon.
    browser speed is definitely faster! Love it!
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 ... LastLast