Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Is there still no audio recording? video, but no option for just audio? any app for this yet? any chance of this anymore? It doesn't seem like there is a big demand for it on the forums. I wouldn't use it every day, but I like conducting interviews.
    wf.com now works.

any one try the BT phonebook transfer yet?
    Found the notifications for email. It's buried since each email account can have a different notification.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonButler View Post
    I don't like the startup card thing when opening an application. I think it wastes time..

What?
    The Phone app loads without the new "pulsing icon" card, and it loads FAST now...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    are we still getting flash?
    See first page of thread.
    Powered by Palm since 1996...
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Tungsten T > Trēo 650 > Centro > Prē > Prē F102

...gave up and switched to iPhone4 7/15/10
    I really cant get over how smooth and fast this phone is now! Noticeably faster!! Great work Palm!! My god this in only a year? I can imagine when we get to 2.0!!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I can't see the time I spent takking with some one in the history! it's gone I saw it for like 5 seconds then I restarted luna and it's gone. Any one else not seeing it?
    I think that was from a patch, so when the patch updates, it will come back.
    Where's the flashplayer?
    Are we gonna be able to use Preware?
    Answered on the first page of the thread.

Still waiting for the install to finish...
    Powered by Palm since 1996...
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Tungsten T > Trēo 650 > Centro > Prē > Prē F102

...gave up and switched to iPhone4 7/15/10
    None of my patches transferred over, connected phone to CU for webos doctor and it reset my phone completely, lost preware and everything. wonderful!!! even went to webos 1.2 dont think this was supposed to happen
    Quote Originally Posted by beaner416 View Post
    Where's the flashplayer?
    yeah, where's the flash.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I dotn suppose the issue of gettign stuck in headset mode has been fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by dmleesley View Post
    None of my patches transferred over, connected phone to CU for webos doctor and it reset my phone completely, lost preware and everything. wonderful!!! even went to webos 1.2 dont think this was supposed to happen
    Did you read the instructions on how you should open up Preware and hit update all on your patches? If you used an old doctor, it's going to doctor to that version. You must have used a 1.2 doctor. tsk tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    yeah, where's the flash.
    Flash was never promised installed in the 1.4 update. The CAPABILITY to use Flash was promised (which is most probably delivered). The Flash app will be available through the App Catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    I dotn suppose the issue of gettign stuck in headset mode has been fixed?
    I believe the specific issue you are referring to is a hardware issue. Update number 12.0 (years down the road, in case people start getting excited) won't even be able to solve that. Sticking your headset into the jack and pulling it back out will.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Maybe something that's been around I never saw before, but I noticed that at times the LED notification blinks twice quickly...on my wife's phone which I just updated, I think it's just because her keyboard is open...on my updated phone with the keyboard closed, I see:

- Get a notification - regular blink
    - Hit power button to check notification (but not unlock) - changes to double blink
    - Get another notification - regular blink
    - Hit power button to check notification (but not unlock) - changes to double blink
    - Hit power button to check notification (but not unlock) - no blink

I've verified the keyboard open behavior, so I'm pretty sure this is new, since I leave mine open all of the time and never saw this.
    Bok
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    I find it faster. I don't have to get my finger right on the lock, which is hard to do sometimes when walking around outside
    I don't get it...This does not seem to wok on mine. Plus the screen is what, 1.5 inches wide...what does this buy you?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I can't see the time I spent takking with some one in the history! it's gone I saw it for like 5 seconds then I restarted luna and it's gone. Any one else not seeing it?
    When you go into the call log, tap the icon of the contact (their picture) and it drops down a little menu with more details. Call duration is included in this.
    Also, one of the BEST things i've noticed so far, when you tap a menu option (from the top right menu), such as turning on Bluetooth, or Wifi, the menu stays open!!! FINALLY!

It used to be so annoying to open the menu, turn on bluetooth, open the menu, pair with the headphones, open the menu, switch to roaming. Since I have to do all three at the same time.
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast