Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlintz View Post
    cant figure out how to delete a video taken without pluging into computer. any ideas?
    in video roll left swipe it and the delete option will appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlintz View Post
    cant figure out how to delete a video taken without pluging into computer. any ideas?
    Swipe the video just like anything else.
    In addition to my previous post regarding the secure full erase taking FOREVER - if your Palm Profile is setup with a Gmail address, the phone now asks you to enter your Google password right after you sign into your profile when initially setting up the phone so that it can begin to setup all of your accounts (contacts, calendar, email, etc).
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    In addition to my previous post regarding the secure full erase taking FOREVER - if your Palm Profile is setup with a Gmail address, the phone now asks you to enter your Google password right after you sign into your profile when initially setting up the phone so that it can begin to setup all of your accounts (contacts, calendar, email, etc).
    I'm still in the middle of DLing 1.4, but does that mean it's just going to re-sync it up again?
    haha..............i feel stupid. then again i am watching pineapple express at 2:45 i the morning
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I installed the 1.4 update on my Sprint Pre and it looks like all my patches are toast... Do I need to run something now to re-activate 'em?
    Yeah I figured it out. To delete videos you have to go to Video icon on menu and then you can slide your figure across screen to delete it.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    awesome launcher pages are way smoother overall better experience I feel like the apps do load faster, and when you touch an icon it highlights it right away
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMium View Post
    I installed the 1.4 update on my Sprint Pre and it looks like all my patches are toast... Do I need to run something now to re-activate 'em?
    Read this: http://www.precentral.net/what-expect-aupt-and-webos-14
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Yes, because its both the camera and video functions! It starts as the camera and if you click the Video camera Icon at the far right it will change it to the video camera!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Ok, I posted part of this in one of the other threads, but it leads me to my main point so here it is....

Had my first 1.4 "Too Many Cards" warning when trying to open Sims 3 after just closing the Engadget app and still having NewsRoom open. Good side is I closed NewsRoom and Sims 3 opened right away...before it always took some JStop magic or Luna restart would have been required even with everything closed.

Now, when I was in Sims 3 I put it into card view and the graphics rotated from the normal landscape for 3D games to portrait while in card view. Did it do this before because I don't remember it doing it.....?
    I noticed while talking on the phone and having the Pre docked on the touchstone screen would always stay actrive. Now after a bit it goes to clock mode..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Hooraayy!! Downloading now!!
    Mr.Cid
    Palm Pilot 5000 =>
    Palm Tungsten T5 =>
    Sony CLIÉ TJ27 =>
    Palm Treo 755p =>
    Palm Prē & HP Touchpad
    Major speed enhancements, video recording works really well. I was not expecting my Pre to be this fast with the update. Nice job Palm!!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    I noticed while talking on the phone and having the Pre docked on the touchstone screen would always stay actrive. Now after a bit it goes to clock mode..
    I think i liked it better to stay active. I have to keep tapping the screen..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    very happy with the rollout. One concern I have is when trying to send a video to an email address, it gives the limit of 38 seconds. Why would it limit sending to an email address. I would like that limitation eliminated. It allowed me to send a video over sms that exceeded 1 minute not sure why the limitation for email.
    App Catalog now has VIDEO Previews. Check out Amulet for an example. Pretty sweet. Suck it apple
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    mobile hotspot app on sprint no longer will turn on. all fields editable work, but on off toggle does not..BOOOOOOO!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post
    App Catalog now has VIDEO Previews. Check out Amulet for an example. Pretty sweet. Suck it apple
    Video previews for apps? That will spice up the Brighthouse catalog of apps. hahaha. I really want to see a video preview for quotes by Napoleon Bonaparte lol. But seriously, nice find photojake!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    We also got 9 new short ringtones, probably for the messaging, calendar, and e-mail Sound options which is a new feature !!
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast