Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    probably posted but I was worried for awhile there. Browser didn't work. Then I removed the multimod patch and it's fine now.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnowdog View Post
    To summarize, issues so far for me:

3. GPS toggle in menu
    I found the same, but I uninstalled that patch and reinstalled it and it's now working fine.
    grooveshark is working for me. sorry
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    After the patch was installed, I lost the camera icon.
    After running webos quick install to install a few plugins I was then able to get and see the camera icon with the camcorder option. yeah!
    It took a few tries but I also was able to get most of the plugins back into the Pre.
    So far I got the Pre back in business.

Sorry: did I miss something, But I was under the impression that flash was coming with this update?

Thanks Palm & Precentral.net for all the help
    Palm 600, Treo 755, Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by icuc View Post
    Notification is not working for missed calls...
    PDF Zoom not working...
    I don't want to blame anything yet but my phone has been buggy as heck since 1.4.
    I removed theme AND ran EPR lastnight in prep then reinstalled patches that I really use and that wasn't included in the update, Also installed and uninstalled my theme.

I ran a full erase and am doctoring right now. I'll try without any patches and hope for the best.
    mumbling: please don't let 1.4 be a "1.2.1", PLEASE!

Oh.. It took an hour at 3am to download and install the update. 40min just to DL.
    Last edited by fr4nk1yn; 02/27/2010 at 09:56 AM.
    It's working on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Issues with webOS 1.4? post them here.
    Signatures were erased for all email accounts and can't be changed from the default "-- Sent From My Palm Pre".
    Installed without any problems. Camera/video is working fine and the phone seems a bit snappier.
    Quote Originally Posted by remotewillie View Post
    Sorry: did I miss something, But I was under the impression that flash was coming with this update?

Thanks Palm & Precentral.net for all the help
    It was never said flash would be with 1.4 All 1.4 does is add the ability to run flash when the app is released by Adobe in the app catalog. There is no current release date besides first half of 2010 - which can be through June

And Adobe sucks for meeting deadlines. Don't be shocked if it is delayed further.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    I ran a full erase and am doctoring right now. I'll try without any patches and hope for the best.
    Same here
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    After installing, I have a black screen that says palm.com/ROM
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    *Recovered all the patches I care about! Everything seems to be working a titty bit faster.

Only problem so far - Has anyone tried emailing a video yet? I just tried it and it opened as an audio only mp4.
    Last edited by davemcgrail; 02/27/2010 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    so no one is having issues with not being able to view the lenth of ur call under history? Ugh!
    I'm having the same issue. I don't see the call duration anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I don't see the call duration anywhere.
    It was mentioned when you tap their picture (or where a picture would be) in the phone app, it will drop down with those details.
    In the drop down with the call details, it does NOT include the call length.

Is this a Sprint issue? I'd read somewhere that they remove that information from phones so people don't whine about their usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden689 View Post
    Installed without any problems. Camera/video is working fine and the phone seems a bit snappier.
    Same here. I checked for the update around 0800 EST, started the download via wifi here at home. About 25 minutes later the D/L was complete, unpacked and validated. I ran the install and about 12-15 minutes later my phone was up and running. No drama, nothing.

I can partially attribute this to the fact I have installed no 3rd party apps, no homebrew stuff either. I can't because I have to have a working phone at all times. I can't comment on many of the new features, other than the video which works fine, until I make some comparisons. However, the install went fine.
    Ok, this is a little different than everyone elses. Im stuck on the palm logo!

I did a check for updates this morning and saw the 1.4 update. I didnt want to install it right away so i closed the updater. The phone automaticly downloaded the update. When I was asked to install I chose to do it later. I wanted to remove all my patches and my theme first. I went into preware and installed EPR. After installing the EPR the phone has to restart. That is where I am stuck on the Palm logo!

Is it installing the update automaticly with the reboot? It has been on the Palm logo for over 30 minutes no flashing just sitting there.

What should I do?
    I am having this issue too. After one of my many restarts this morning, the call duration did indeed show up under call details (it shows up in parantheses right after the phone number). However, after the next restart, it went away again. Very weird.

pdf zoom not working....

you are doing it wrong. reboot your phone twice and if you still have problems, good luck!