Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 35 758081828384858687888990 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1902
    Quote Originally Posted by rangnar View Post

Please, please, please ... I will never try to use homebrew in my life, but please how to I reset the Pre to get it back working?
    I had to run webOSDoctor on MacOS X and it worked. Somehow Windows7, the broken Pre and webOSDoctor was a combination that caused some trouble.
    I have same issue. Task does not appear to resort after changing date when I am in ALL TASKS. Seems to work if I am in a individual catetory. Sometimes it works though. I have done a total erase/backup with same results. Also, the search in Task List does not always work. Meaning when I type in search criteria in All Tasks the search criteria does not show up (sometimes it does though - weird). For an individual Task list it seems to work ok. Again, I did a complete reset with same results.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmastin View Post
    I have same issue. Task does not appear to resort after changing date when I am in ALL TASKS. Seems to work if I am in a individual catetory. Sometimes it works though. I have done a total erase/backup with same results. Also, the search in Task List does not always work. Meaning when I type in search criteria in All Tasks the search criteria does not show up (sometimes it does though - weird). For an individual Task list it seems to work ok. Again, I did a complete reset with same results.
    I heard this issue come up a few times and could not reproduce. Under all tasks make sure the sort order is set to "Due Date" if it is set on "My Order" the order will not change
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    awesome post you guys
    my voicemail icon is stuck on, I deleted all my voicemails and turned my phone off and on again to see if that would help but nope its still there.... Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_J View Post
    my voicemail icon is stuck on, I deleted all my voicemails and turned my phone off and on again to see if that would help but nope its still there.... Any advice?
    ok stupid question..... Got it lol
    It's rare. When my Pre told me that and update (1.4) was avaliable, I just pressed update. Without removing any theme, patch or app. And the update run ust fine. I have only 1 single problem, the clock:

Since the 1.4 update, my Pre won't show the right our. I tried it using the network our, the network timezone, and also without them. But I manually put the right our, and after half an our it's again wrong. It's like 1 minute = 1 second.

I just put the our right at 22.00pm, and at 6.30am my pre was saying it was 1.30am....

What's wrong? How can I solve it?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangnar View Post
    Great. I know I've done it without warranty. But I assumed there would be a way to reset it? Wasn't there a message telling that?

It started that I couldn't unlock my SIM and could not phone, of course. A little bit of a nasty feature after patching, hence it a mobile phone to make er ... phone calls? Tried to reset it several ways and I am ending up with a new setting app for the phone where nothing is going to work!

Please, please, please ... I will never try to use homebrew in my life, but please how to I reset the Pre to get it back working?
    Rangnar,

is it possible that you have the same problem as me? See my Post. If it is the same, there's a "workaround" to unlock your SIM: Just stay in these settings where you can't do anything, switch air plane mode on and off again, then the PIN pad should appear.

Good luck! And please inform me, if you found a solution for your problem (maybe the patch that caused it )
    My Palms so far: IBM Workpad 2 (R.I.P.); Palm V, upgraded to Palm Vx (still in love ); Palm Tungsten T; Palm LifeDrive, tuned with 32GB CF-Card; Palm Pre. Right now: Pre3 and TouchPad.
    So, is it just me, or has google voice started showing contacts again? Let me know because it's working for me.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Nothing, and I repeat nothing, is syncing from my Google calendar to my Calendar on my Pre since WebOS 1.4 installed itself. Are they planning a fix for this?

EDIT: I went in and updated my password for Google and then it worked. A manual sync wasn't working before that. I don't know why I had to do that since my password didn't change.
    Last edited by shalgrim; 03/09/2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: fixed myself
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    does NE BODY on here know how to get the ringtone preview working with 1.4? when i go in to select a ringtone and play it before i select it nothing plays. thanks for the help.
    It's rare. When my Pre told me that and update (1.4) was avaliable, I just pressed update. Without removing any theme, patch or app. And the update run ust fine. I have only 1 single problem, the clock:

Since the 1.4 update, my Pre won't show the right our. I tried it using the network our, the network timezone, and also without them. But I manually put the right our, and after half an our it's again wrong. It's like 1 minute = 1 second.

I just put the our right at 22.00pm, and at 6.30am my pre was saying it was 1.30am....

What's wrong? How can I solve it?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stuge123 View Post
    does NE BODY on here know how to get the ringtone preview working with 1.4? when i go in to select a ringtone and play it before i select it nothing plays. thanks for the help.
    black dynamite was my sh!t.. Anyway I need this question answered as well if anyone knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by tp72 View Post
    I just noticed last night (when I tried to use it) that my Tip 'em app is gone and it's not in the App store anymore
    Mine is still installed, but I've tried to use it since upgrading to 1.4 and the screen is all garbled and you can't enter any data.
    Last edited by Kayjo; 03/09/2010 at 01:43 PM.
    It's apparently happening to a number of people. I read one post where they doctored the phone and fixed it.
    i had a theme on my pre, took it off this morning via preDoctor. when i restored the phone i had to reinstall webOS 1.4. when my phone restarted, all of my apps are gone and when i went to reinstall, it tells me that it needs more space and to delete some apps. There is nothing on the phone to delete.

Anybody know how to fix this problem please help me out.
    WebOS doctor should resolve this issue.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    WOW... it's just ironic that while I was reading this post, the screen on my PRE is black and wont turn back on...
    The phone was ON b/c I can call myself from the office phone, and it doesn't send me straight to VM, but it wouldn't ring.... sooo weird... removed the battery and put it back on, then turned on phone... seems to be working OK now...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    My only issues are:
    Calendar notifications not working
    Alarm has been sketchy at best.