Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 18 58 ... LastLast
    swipe it
    Nice! thank you
    The delete email from notification installed for me, but the trash can doesn't come up when an email notification is received.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    My notifications don't go away when I click on them to open the app. I have to swipe the away.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    how do you delete a video? I have no option to do so.
    The same way you delete most other things on the Pre... Go to Videos, Video Roll... Swipe right
    I still have media sync as an option when I plug the Pre into my mac. Glitch?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    My notifications don't go away when I click on them to open the app. I have to swipe the away.
    i noticed this as well. after i updated i had a voice mail, after tapping to launch phone app it was still sitting there at the bottom. i chalked it up to a glitch because it was there before the update. i havent received any new notifications but i sure hope this is not a new annoying feature.
    remember guys if some patches installed but do not show any difference is probably because they are just being place holders at the moment so preware can let you know when the update is available for the 1.4 compatibility.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having the problem of the forward guester not working in the web?
    took forever to go through the process, I have no patches etc and device is very laggy!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    how do you delete a video? I have no option to do so.
    you actually have to go to videos to delete though & THEN do the roll swipe, u cant do it from the video like photos
    Mine installed just fine. Notices the cards right away, along with some faster performance. We'll see @ battery life...Not holding my breath
    crap my phone stuck on the palm screen ...
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Ok, so here's a question. Media Sync was supposed to be removed iirc, but I definitely still have the option to do it.
    Stuck on PALM screen.....ruh roh raggy
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    be patient...mine appeared stuck for several minutes then chimed out of it and booted like a new phone with no patches applied. updating 15 patches now.
    Radio Hibiki is acting like I have too many programs running (none running other than it). Additionally, it locks up the phone requiring major reboot. Anybody else?

O
    I was really looking forward to this fix: "Screen lock now supports any timeout interval assigned by a corporate Exchange system administrator."

However, it doesn't seem to have any effect for me. It still only gives the option for "Lock After: Screen Turns Off".

I even removed the Exchange account, set it to 30 minutes, and the re-added the account. It went right back to immediate screen lock. The Exchange admin does have it set for 30 minutes. Very annoying.

Does this work for anyone else?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    Ok, so here's a question. Media Sync was supposed to be removed iirc, but I definitely still have the option to do it.
    Media sync is still available.

If you do not have it in your options when you plug into your computer, you can find it in the "Device Info" and go to preferences. There is an option to either enable or disable the Media Sync feature.
    Notification is not working for missed calls...