Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1902
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekang View Post
    i tried to send a 2 second video to my friends Iphone
    then i get a message from 3344 (im using sprint pre)
    saying that the picture/video i sent may not be received. the receiving service provider has a file size limit.
    the video was only 1 mb.
    does anyone else have this problem too?
    Yep but I think its just a warning message that isn't actually confirming whether or not it was sent but rather thant some carriers have a limit so it might not work. I sent a 3meg 21 second clip to a friend on Verizon and got that same message but he got the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Yep, I do have about 20 patches installed but I did before 1.4 as well and never ran into missed calls like this.
    You running call duration in call log? That's the only phone patch I think I am running.

Just trying to throw guesses out there, since the call duration patch changed with the new call log.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    You running call duration in call log? That's the only phone patch I think I am running.
    Yep, and silencing of the dialpad with the buzz feature instead.
    Yep but I think its just a warning message that isn't actually confirming whether or not it was sent but rather thant some carriers have a limit so it might not work. I sent a 3meg 21 second clip to a friend on Verizon and got that same message but he got the video.
    well we just tried again.
    my friend has an iphone 3gs. from ATT
    and i sent a 1 second video that was less than 1 mb.
    it saw sent w/o a problem
    but for some reason you cant view mp4 file on the iphone.
    so much for sending videos via mms...
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekang View Post
    well we just tried again.
    my friend has an iphone 3gs. from ATT
    and i sent a 1 second video that was less than 1 mb.
    it saw sent w/o a problem
    but for some reason you cant view mp4 file on the iphone.
    so much for sending videos via mms...
    That sucks.. I know android phones can view them just fine..
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Got a call yesterday from my wife, but I did not hear the Pre ringing. So, I had a missed call in the call log, but it showed only the number, not the name. When she called again later, her name showed up correctly in the call log.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhull View Post
    That appears to be what's happening to me.

What patches are you using?
    I only have GPS and data type in device menu patch.
    maybe a mod can sift through the problems and collect them on the front so say if palm pop in its easy for them to see what they need to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by pre-user123 View Post
    Recently and even before 1.4 my new palm pre plus has been having issues downloading some applications from the app catalog. when i download certain applications (for example ESPN Zoom), the notification pops up saying i installed it, but when i go to my app launcher the blue circle is full, but the shortcut does not work(usually takes me to downloaded apps list which says its still installing). Any ideas how to fix this? ~Thanks

Had the same issue, couldn't install any apps from app catalog, could only install from preware. I tried full erase, but then no apps would re-intsall either, so had to use webOS Doctor, but then had some problem again, the apps wouldn't install, only download. So had to create a new profile. Not sure if was profile issue or webOS 1.4, but never had this problem before.
    I will confirm the missed calls now UPS claims they called my phone today before delivery and I never got any such phonecall nor does anything show up in call history or missed calls. This is a SERIOUS problem if phonecalls are randomly not even making it through to our phones! Palm, I sure hope you are reading this thread and addressing the volume bug as well!
    I believe that if you take out the battery and replace it your problem will be solved! Is it a verizon Palm Pre Plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by livelife View Post
    I believe that if you take out the battery and replace it your problem will be solved! Is it a verizon Palm Pre Plus?
    No, its a Sprint Pre from release day. I'll definitely give that a try though.
    Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by gdbaker65 View Post
    What happened to the PRL Update button? It's not there anymore?
    Still there in mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    Still there in mine.
    Where do you go to get to it? Do you have the call duration patch installed?
    open phone app swipe down menu top left scroll down to update prl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by gdbaker65 View Post
    Where do you go to get to it? Do you have the call duration patch installed?
    No patches.

Open your phone card, press on "Sprint" at the top left corner of the display, press "Preferences" and scroll down to the last entry which is "Preferred Roaming List." Press to update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    No patches.

Open your phone card, press on "Sprint" at the top left corner of the display, press "Preferences" and scroll down to the last entry which is "Preferred Roaming List." Press to update.
    I don't have that option. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Got a new issue today. I recorded a 10 sec video and when i went to select the video it said it was already uploaded to youtube and facebook! Worse off one of my favorite videos of my daughter got deleted! ***
    Has anyone had problems opening Preware on the Pre ever since this debockle update to webos 1.4?? everytime I click on it, it opens trying to load but gets stuck in the process EVERYTIME!! Wha da F? I restart, I reset, I pull out my hair--nothing works...this is the worst update Pre has EVER come out with!! Please help me if anyone else is having this issue and how to solve it, thanks
    preware not working on webos 1.4 !?!?
    I downloaded 1.4 the day it came out and had some issues. Right off the bat, I'd forgotten to remove my theme (I'd had it so long, I forgot it was a"theme")!! I'd also accidentally left a patch on there and there was one patch I couldn't remove. After installing 1.4 I was having all kinds of issues, too many cards, freezing up, apps wouldn't work, etc. I used the new webos doc. tool and everything is PERFECT now!! The battery life is amazing, all apps are working perfectly, and I haven't had any problems with memory. I DID have a problem syncing my google and facebook accounts so I deleted them, re-synced, and it's working great now.
    Another thing, docs weren't deleted when I ran the webos doc. No need to back everything up...but it's never a bad idea!!
    Hope this is helpful!
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustgage View Post
    Has anyone had problems opening Preware on the Pre ever since this debockle update to webos 1.4?? everytime I click on it, it opens trying to load but gets stuck in the process EVERYTIME!! Wha da F? I restart, I reset, I pull out my hair--nothing works...this is the worst update Pre has EVER come out with!! Please help me if anyone else is having this issue and how to solve it, thanks
    You obviously didn't have the latest version of Preware that we were all told to update to before 1.4 hit. Hence, its your own fault. All you have to do is load up webosqi in developer mode and remove your old preware and package manager service and then just reinstall them from webos internals feed in that same order and you'll be fixed.