Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891011 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. Ryo
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Facebook Uploading dissapears after using one time in the Video Playback.....

But every new recordet video appears with the facebook logo (like as it was uploadet to facebook... but it wasn't ...)
    Edit: hmm ok uploading is possible again.. mysteryus..

Oh and the App "Facebook for Palm" cant update anything so after new installing the app it shows only an empty field
    Last edited by Ryo; 02/27/2010 at 07:22 AM.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    mobile hot spot is broken, cant be turned on
    terminal is broken,restarts the phone
    still the annoying app update available with no updates
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    My forward guester don't work in a web page anymore.
    Unpacking seems to be taking a long time. But so far the progress bar has moved and it's almost by the X, tick tock tick tock

I will re-install the messaging plugins and some stuff I took off just to play it safe.
    Palm 600, Treo 755, Pre
    While using the messenger plugin before 1.4 I lost my Yahoo messenger icon. After 1.4, I got my icon back my Yahoo messenger still isn't working. Is there anyway to fix this besides using Web OS Doctor?
    Quote Originally Posted by socoot1 View Post
    I successfully installed 1.4 on Sprint Pre.

All patches updated after running Preware.

However, there were some patches that show as installed but didn't take:

1) Name pages in launcher
    2) Hide Nascar app
    3) Hide NFL app
    4) Might be of no consequence here but my PreLoad app no longer works.

How about the rest of you out there?

Any solutions?
    You could always uninstall the Nascar and NFL Apps...
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    none of my audio streaming apps are working(Pandora, RadioTime, Slacker, drPodder, Sticher, DatPiff, and Grooveshark).. Am I the only one with this issue?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    It won't let you uninstall the NFL and Nascar apps without the patch.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Three of my four email accounts have the "sent from my Palm Pre" signature (which I had deleted) reassigned to them in the "preferences and accounts" section. What's worse, when I manually delete it now after installing 1.4 and exit out, when I go back the Palm signature is back.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    It won't let you uninstall the NFL and Nascar apps without the patch.
    You can do it by rooting onto your Pre from your PC and couple of Linux commands....

I do that all the time (remove the US preinstalled apps) cause at the moment I got a GSM Pre with Sprint firmware. If you cant find the info in the forums drop me a PM and I will explain how to do it.
    quick contacts ver 1.0.2 won't load.. Update for this is needed
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    so no one is having issues with not being able to view the lenth of ur call under history? Ugh!
    No...but I don't remember seeing this in the change log either...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    so no one is having issues with not being able to view the lenth of ur call under history? Ugh!
    Not working for me either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferchope View Post
    mobile hot spot is broken, cant be turned on
    terminal is broken,restarts the phone
    still the annoying app update available with no updates
    Same goes for me:

1. Terminal makes the phone restart
    2. mobile hotspot cannot be turned on
    3. mulit-mod patch for browser breaks browser.
    Last edited by ivan1.ruiz; 02/27/2010 at 07:46 AM.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    I haven't seen any comments on this yet but the GPS and Data Toggle apps don't run like they used to. Instead of simply running as a toggle button which switch on/off they now switch to card view and make you close down the card every time....kinda ruins the purpose of a toggle. Anybody else see this?
    I have megamix installed and working fine. Try to uninstall and reinstall
    Not an issue in 1.4 itself, but when I went to Palm's site to check the change log and clicked on the "Software Update - See what's new in the 1.4 release" button that's at the top right, it sent me to the Pixi page on Verizon's site...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I stand corrected, it is in the the change log! Sprint probably didn't approve that...
    Time to get VIRAL
    had been unable to use yahoo messenger on my palm pre, Palm techs were hopeful that 1.4 would fix that. (an early ipk is attached to my palm profile & its keeping me from using yahoo messenger). opened messenger to try to add my yahoo account & it won't let me add ANY messenger account
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Filecoaster hangs up while downloading the app list.
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
    I am still getting the 'Application Updates Are Available' message after updating to 1.4 -- but with none of my apps having any available updates.

Why do I have this feeling that the root cause of this problem is that Sudoku app that used to be free, but is now a paid app that everyone had problems with in the past? E.g -- when checking for updates in the App Catalog, it would tell you there was an update for Sudoku -- even though you had removed it from your phone ages ago. I think now -- the update check thinks Sudoku needs an update, but when it lists your apps -- it isnt there.

Yup... As I suspected... I decided to do a full erase of my device, doctored it back to 1.2.1, another full erase there before doctoring it to 1.4.0... After 1.4.0 came back up it started restoring my applications... And look what reared its ugly head again -- Yup -- Sudoku, download failed. It had not been listed in my apps prior.

I gave up trying to fix it and just paid the stupid $2.99 for the paid app just to make the problem go away. Opened up a support case with Palm on it and shot an email to the developer as well..
    Attached Images Attached Images