Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1902
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billhuey View Post
    Yahoo chat with the regular webos IM app still doesn't allow for login credentials to work. What the hell is up with that ?
    Works fine for me. Try using yahoo email address for login identifier
    instead of just the yahoo username.

ian
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    this has prolly been posted before but has anyone noticed how if you playback a video that you recorded and pause in the middle. try and rewind it to a previous spot it doesn't play the video... just the sound goes. kinda annoying
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    google maps takes forever to start up now...bah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Works fine for me. Try using yahoo email address for login identifier
    instead of just the yahoo username.

ian
    I use my login...yahoo....com and it still doesn't seem to authenticate. I use to be able to get it to login, it appears, when I delete all of my yahoo accounts across the apps and the readded it.

I know from that fact that this is the right login information so it's something f-ed up with the IM app. Any more suggestions ?
    Help! Cannot save new contacts or edit contacts in 1.4!
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    I entered events into Google Calendar on my office PC over 2 hours ago and they've not yet synced to my Pre. Prior to 1.4, they would update within 5 minutes. I REALLY hope the sync isn't broken for me.
    Update on my own post...

Events are now synced. I'm not sure why it took so long, though.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    google maps takes forever to start up now...bah.
    Mine takes about 15-20 seconds to bring up the map with my location. Seems about the same as before.
    My phone only senses 3G now....I've not seen EV-DO since updating...Wierd much?
    Quote Originally Posted by markhayesdesign View Post
    I discovered something this morning that really makes me disappointed with 1.4 bluetooth headset support. We seem to be losing features. My phone has never been patched and has no homebrew apps on it.

Previous to 1.4 when I had an incoming call on my Pre, I would hear a tone in my bluetooth headset (Aliph Jawbone Prime) and I could answer the call by touching the headset unit - just like every other bluetooth headset on the market. I would also be able to hang up using the headset.

Now, no ring indication through the headset and no ability to answer or terminate calls from the headset. This doesn't work, Palm, please fix it ASAP.
    Not questioning what you are experiencing, just adding another data point that my Bluetooth works exactly as before. No BT feature issue here - Jabra BT530.

Have you deleting the BT profile for your headset, restting the Pre, and then repairing with the Jawbone?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjlee View Post
    Mine takes about 15-20 seconds to bring up the map with my location. Seems about the same as before.
    Yeah, mine is taking past a minute or so to come up. This time around it had problems trying to connect to the Internet and complained about that before loading successfully.

It works but 1.4 has been worrisome for me to say the least.
    Yeah, mine is taking past a minute or so to come up. This time around it had problems trying to connect to the Internet and complained about that before loading successfully.

It works but 1.4 has been worrisome for me to say the least.
    Hmm, this time it came up pretty fast. Interesting.
    was excited about the possibility of taking video. So touched camera and the buttons came up but no view...the screen was black. So now I can no longer take pictures...or try the video. Palm please fix this bug..thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawFoodGuy View Post
    Help! Cannot save new contacts or edit contacts in 1.4!
    How about some more detail on this? Where are your contacts? Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Exchange, Palm Profile? Please provide some additional detail...

What does your Contact app settings say is your Default profile?

Update: I just:

• Edited a Palm (Google account) contact - which synced back to Google Contacts in under 40 seconds
    • Created a Palm (Google account) contact - synced back to Google in under 40 seconds
    • Created a new Google contact - Synced to Palm Pre in about 2 minutes
    • Edited a Google contact - Synced to Palm Pre in about 1 minute
    Last edited by greenawayj; 03/01/2010 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by leftclick View Post
    Since the WebOS 1.4 update (palm pre phone), the Contacts section of the Google Voice web app m.google.com/voice is being cut off about 1/3 of the way down the page in the contacts list, and in the contact details. It makes it impossible to call an alternate number for anyone (anything past the first phone # option). Even that first phone # option is only partially viewable cause it is also being cut off.

If you use Google voice or have an account. Check it out on your phone, and chime in so we can see how widespread this issue is and hopefully get Palm, and/or Google to fast-track us a fix.

With the death of gDial Pro and now this, Google Voice has now been officially rendered useless on WebOS. At least for me anyway :-(.
    You're about the 5th or 6th person in the thread to confirm this issue.

I have already notified Google on their Voice help thing. Really curious whether this is a Palm or Google problem.
    Preware or foile coaster both don't seem to work after the update.
    I can't even get it from file coaster or preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiTeBot View Post
    My phone only senses 3G now....I've not seen EV-DO since updating...Wierd much?
    If you are using the palm pre or pixi +(plus) on verizon they changed the ev symbol to say 3g which also 3g and EV-DO are the same thing
    3 of my 4 email accounts won't keep the signature for the ends of email messages. One does...weird. Please fix Palm.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    thanks for this update palm. my saved contacts in the palm profile werent restored and are lost, luna restarts whenever it wants (even when i just press the power button to wake it up), sometimes even the telephone app takes 10-15 secs to load or just wont...starting apps takes the same amount of time. so where are the REAL improvements except videorecording?

im really, really disappointed..thinking of getting an android..
    I cannot get preware or file coaster to work. I have downloaded the latest quick install version 3.02 and web os doctor build 01/03/10