Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
    I do not want to start another thread, so I will post it here:

I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue.

I seem to be missing an icon in the top bar on the right hand side.

There is some space between the battery icon and the 5 bar signal strength.

See attached screenshot!

Thanks!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1.4 killed my pre, i had to run webos doctor, then i waited 20 minutes for it to turn on, then palm profile wouldn't work, when i contacted customer service and got it fixed, I LOST PREWARE AND EVERYTHING ELSE HOMEBREW! NOW WEBOS QUICK INSTALL WON'T WORK! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!
    i definitely think they should add the ability to pause on teh video recording
    I am at a loss now....

I have no idea why my videos do not play until I restart my phone or why they cut off about half of the full recording (meaning a 3 minute vid turns into abt a 1 minute vid)

To be honest, I do not even want to doctor my phone judging by some of the issues i'm seeing.

COME ON PALM!!! TIME FOR UPDATE 1.4.1!(thinking hypothetically that it would fix my problem)
    I solved that same problem by doing a partial erase..Not the one that does an erase of the usb drive but the one that says erase apps and data.. After it rebooted its now reloading apps as we speak!
    anybody have any inside info on when adobe is coming out
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post

If you have the Ringer Switch Icon patch installed, remove it and re-install it.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I had to doctor my Pre this eveing as it was acting crazy after the update. First my touch screen went weird, would register taps on random parts of the screen or even if i just held my finger over the screen. Then it started lagging terribly, screen started freezing when apps were loading, and started getting 'too many cards open' error when trying to open just 1 app, even after a battery pull.

Things seem fine again so far, this is my 3rd doctoring of this phone and I'm getting tired of it.

See attached screenshot!
    That space shouldn't be there. If you have any top bar patches installed, might try removing them until it stops, or remove/re-add them.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsamsel View Post
    I am at a loss as well. I'm hoping for suggestions from someone on this thread. I might try going directly to 1.4 from the dr. but I can't get that to work.
    Now I'm starting to lose it. Now I cant even get the next button on WebOS Doctor to be clickable. It just sits greyed out even after prob 10 reboots of computer and phone. This is rediculous. Sprint will have a visitor bright and early tomorrow.

See attached screenshot!

Thanks!

Rob
    The ringer switch patch did that for me at first. I deleted it, reinstalled it, and then it was fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Im having problems playing previously saved videos from youtube. Anyone else has the same problem?
    The "Multi Mod" patch was causing the problem. I removed it and it's all good...
    It seems that sometime when the screen sleeps and the browser is open it lags to wake it up
    Ok I patched it this morning. Since then my phone has been super slow. I have rebooted twice and pulled the battery out for like 5 minutes and there is still the same problem.

It takes about 45 seconds to load text message history from individual text conversations. The camera just loads a blank gray screen. Loading any apps takes at least 15 seconds now. scrolling though things seems laggy. The whole phone seems laggy now like an overloaded computer. I don't want to do a full wipe and reinstall through OS doctor because I would like to keep my text messaging conversations. Anyone know what to do about this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsamsel View Post
    Now I'm starting to lose it. Now I cant even get the next button on WebOS Doctor to be clickable. It just sits greyed out even after prob 10 reboots of computer and phone. This is rediculous. Sprint will have a visitor bright and early tomorrow.
    http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/.../71040_en.html

That worked for me. I started at step 3 since my phone already had a backup.
    Video Upload to YouTube

I seem to be having a problem uploading video to YouTube. I took a short video, and tried to upload to Youtube...it says that the video uplaoded, but it is not in my Youtube account....and can not be found. Uploaded the same video to Facebook...worked fine.

Any ideas?

UPDATE: Okay..I got the video to upload to YouTube, but when I try to send alink from my phone to Email or SMS to someone else so they can view it, the link is not right...it has undefined in the link and the link does not point to the video....Now...any ideas? LOL
    Last edited by JaxDreamFunding; 02/28/2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Update to issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    There are 2 things that you can try:

1) Open the app catalog, click on the shopping bag and look for any app that needs updated, at the bottom there may be an update all button.

2) If that doesn't work, the problem is usually caused by an app that you previously had on your phone and then removed. That particular app gets updated and your phone still thinks you have it installed so you get the "update available" message.

The only way to fix it is to try and recall which app you recently removed, and then re-install it. You can then delete it pressing the orange button/tap app method.
    Thanks Trekker. I have tried the first step many times. I did a lot of clean up on my pre on tuesday since I knew 1.4 was coming. I'm not sure what Apps were deleted. I will take your advice and try to reload those apps and see if the Show Updates will clear. It is frustrating but nothing like the problems I have been reading in this Forum.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that when the phone vibrates for an alert (such as a text message or IM) it vibrates for a much shorter period of time then it did with 1.3.5.1. I find it very easy to miss texts with 1.4 when my phone is silenced in my pocket.
    After 1.4 installed on my phone, all the tweks I'd made went away and every time I try to use the webos quick install I get an error. I ran the EPR. Still not working
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that when the phone vibrates for an alert (such as a text message or IM) it vibrates for a much shorter period of time then it did with 1.3.5.1. I find it very easy to miss texts with 1.4 when my phone is silenced in my pocket.
    I've noticed. Haven't decided if I care yet though.