Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Running Preware and all updating. Keepng fingers crossed
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Im also not seeing the secure erase option.....

forget it...I found it....duh
    Music Player Remix isn't working right now for me.
    Since updating, my Camera refuses to work at all.

It shows the updated interface in the 'loading' card, but then just a grey screen in the loaded app.

I had the sound toggle and better filename patches installed, updated them, and when it still didn't work, removed the placeholders, and still no joy

Anyone have any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericco View Post
    Dang it! Me too!

Have you tried uninstalling the Sudoku app and seeing if it still says you have updates?

I was wondering the same thing about the free beta of MyQ For Netflix I have since there is now a paid version of the same app in the official catalog. I deleted it and it still says I have updates when I don't.
    Sorry to be off topic. But I had the same issue earlier today. i downloaded pribbage from the app catalog 2 day ago. (it was free) then I think I updated yesterday. Today it kept doing the samething about apps to be updated. but nothing was showing the need to be updated. I removed pribbage and it stopped telling me that I had apps to be updated. I dont know if yall have that app but if you do then that might be the case. I re-installed it via preware because it would hang on the install from the app catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad8299 View Post
    Sorry to be off topic. But I had the same issue earlier today. i downloaded pribbage from the app catalog 2 day ago. (it was free) then I think I updated yesterday. Today it kept doing the samething about apps to be updated. but nothing was showing the need to be updated. I removed pribbage and it stopped telling me that I had apps to be updated. I dont know if yall have that app but if you do then that might be the case. I re-installed it via preware because it would hang on the install from the app catalog.
    I've had the issue for weeks but I saw in another thread that someone from Palm told another forum member that the update would fix this issue. Guess they were wrong. Oh well.
    the multi mod for the browser doesnt install for me. i get this error.

Also the too many cards issue doesnt seem to be fixed in 1.4 I still get it when trying to load games sometimes.
    This is off topic but I thought you guys might want to know that while we're bemoaning how long the update took and our patches not working, I just saw a wakeup call on CNN. A massive earthquake hit Chile. It's been calculate at more than 1000 times worse than the one in Haiti.

The quake created a tsunami and there are now tsunami warnings in effect for Chile, Mexico and ALL of Central America, as well as New Zealand, Samoa, Russia, Indonesia, Japan, Hawaii, Guam. The list goes on and on.

Anyway, just sort of reminds me of what's important. Pray for them if you don't mind. Goodnight y'all.
    Last edited by ericco; 02/27/2010 at 06:18 AM.
    memos all present.

anyone tried to use the app catalogue? i opened and no apps show up. i hit the 'recent' tab and it worked for a while and said the application couldn't be accessed. anyone have this problem?
    change log states that call duration is enabled in 1.4 but this is not the case. It does group calls to the same person but no call duration. Am I missing it?

Music player Remix works well for me. No issues here with it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Camera and Video Capture isnt loading. Just getting the Full Grey Screen.
    funny. i closed down the apps the third try it is up and running again..
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I have time and no use for my phone right now so i'm going to visit the Doctor and report back to see if that fixes the grey camera/video screen.
    I've got one last issue to report and then I'm going to bed. For some reason, the New York Times mobile website will not scroll...

Strangest thing, every other website I've tried thus far has scrolled just fine, only New York Times mobile.

Good night all!
    Has anyone else tried installing the Multi Mod for the browser? I get a error installing -please see ipk log thingy
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    As someone else reported earlier, Terminal app is crashing Luna.
    That's a problem because I can't get to a shell to recreate my
    user so I can login with ssh.

ian
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    preware wont even load for me and mobile hot spot switch wont turn on
    WebOS 1.4 now makes the sidetone problem on my Pixi even worse. I used to have workarounds to make it go away and they don't work anymore.

So they fixed the bug to make it happen 100% of the time now.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    When using Free Tether/ Mobile Hotspot on Sprint, it appears 1.4 disables Mobile Hotspot's On/Off button.
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt_Reynolds View Post
    I've got one last issue to report and then I'm going to bed. For some reason, the New York Times mobile website will not scroll...

Strangest thing, every other website I've tried thus far has scrolled just fine, only New York Times mobile.

Good night all!
    Interesting, same here. However, the NY Times app itself still scrolls fine. Weird.
Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast