Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 46 86 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iuhoosier11 View Post
    Update went pretty smooth but now I am unable to send pictures via SMS. I get a "Message failed to send please try again" notification. Not sure if this is a WebOS problem or a Sprint problem...
    Issue with Web Browser and Uploading photos (Need to Remove Multi Mod Patch)

1.4 update caused my web browser to stop working and I couldn't upload photos to FB or send them in a txt. Removed Multi Mod Patch and everything works again. Hope this helps someone else having the same problems. Took me all dayto figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by korb8495 View Post
    Whenever I try to go to a web page or open the web browser it won't load any pages on EV data or over wifi and its ****ing me off

1.4 update caused my web browser to stop working and I couldn't upload photos to FB or send them in a txt. Removed Multi Mod Patch and everything works again. Hope this helps someone else having the same problems. Took me all dayto figure it out.
    When i first updated it froze on the palm screen for 2 hours did a webos doctor to 1.35 then the update went ok i lost all my apps and now it says i dont have enough memory to download when i just got rid of all the music i had and i still have over 4 gigs left trying to figure out what to do
    Quote Originally Posted by tkonle View Post

No patches at all on this phone. Just got it a week ago. I figured that I'd try the 1.4 doctor to see if that would fix it, but no luck.

New problem literally came up while I'm sitting here. Yahoo unable to sign in...invalid security token. What?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezq2007 View Post
    How did you managed to go back to 1.3.5? Can you please give me a short guide?

Thanks
    you go back to 1.3.5 using the doctor Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Is anybody going to post (first page) a compiled list of all the offical bugs or issues. I would like to read them all in one place. Right now I'm going all over the place trying to find out what I should be looking out for.

I know for me, some of my patches are not working. My messaging plugins don't work but they know the problem as being a new directory to place files in.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

7. JSX
    It's getting to be beyond me why Palm keeps putting out these messed up updates that ****s with something that worked perfectly the first day out of the box back in June.
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    you go back to 1.3.5 using the doctor Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Thanks, should i go to 1.3.5 or 1.3.5.1?
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tkonle View Post
    Thanks! Exactly my problem and this worked like a charm!
    Well, I updated, and everything stopped working... Preware wouldn't load, the web app wouldn't lod, everything was going slow and my apps weren't working right... So I plugged in my phone to my computer and ran EPR. But my patches were still there (the ones that still worked at least) so I did a full erase and the patches were still there, and nothing would work.. I ran EPR again and erased it again and still nothing worked. So I ran WebOS doctor 1.3.5 and it wouldn't do anything. It kept crashing. So I had to run doctor 1.3.1 and finally everything is working... I'm re updating to 1.4 now. Hopefully it works now... That auto patch update thing is bull,it doesn't work at all, it just made it more complicated
    My browser is flickering while loading pages...so far that's all i've seen that's wrong. I havent really played with it much tho...I just deleted all patches that would not work with the upgrade instead of "saving it's place" and waiting for it to be updated. Lot's of image changes too and as a themer, that's a problem in itself...any ideas on the flickering issue and is there going to be a list instead of this randomness of issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by JSX View Post
    It's getting to be beyond me why Palm keeps putting out these messed up updates that ****s with something that worked perfectly the first day out of the box back in June.
    Your crazy! Why would you want a phone that didn't grow and change?? Palm rocks! Love the new updates, and yes I had issues with 1.4. (seem to be fixed now). If you don't like the updates, don't update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyndall View Post
    Thanks! Exactly my problem and this worked like a charm!
    Glad I could help!
    Same here. Patches had some issues, but once I got WebOS QI going on my work computer, I was able to get right back to where I needed to be lickety split.

Video recording is awesome. Love it.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Video Upload to YouTube works.. but sharing the link at the sametime is useless. When you launch the link it, Youtube will say "We cannot find the video". Wonder Why when youtube was the one that gave me the link. Also don't know how big the video capture can be to send via SMS, or if it can be sent to multiple people at the same time because in 2 attempts to attach video it gave me a failed message. Also I have to trim the video down to like less than 1mb and only send it to one person for it to work.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I have downloaded 1.4 to my sprint pre, and at first it seemed to go smoothly. I now have a problem. Now my phone freezes and the "too many cards" error appears everytime I try to open preware. I usually would have removed my patches with previous updates, but with the auto update, I thought I was in the free and clear to just go ahead and download 1.4. I must have been wrong, or did something wrong. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas?
    This is a nitpick of an issue, but the advanced gesture to swipe between cards doesn't work while the new splash screen is up.

Previously, I could open a card, and then use the advanced gesture to switch to the card while it was loading. Now I can do that if I swipe up and then to the side, but not using the advanced gesture.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjschenk View Post
    I have downloaded 1.4 to my sprint pre, and at first it seemed to go smoothly. I now have a problem. Now my phone freezes and the "too many cards" error appears everytime I try to open preware. I usually would have removed my patches with previous updates, but with the auto update, I thought I was in the free and clear to just go ahead and download 1.4. I must have been wrong, or did something wrong. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas?
    i have the same issue
    i chatted with palm customer support. they said to delete preware, as the software is the problem
    anyone able to access their videos... I can't find the icon on the launcher... Anyone with the same problem?