Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 45 85 ... LastLast
    Is it me or is the Pre taking a whole lot longer to charge with 1.4?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seancraig21 View Post
    So when I updated I removed my theme but left my patches on. The update went fine but i couldnt update any of my patches once I updated so I doctored. Then updated again. Then installed my patches and theme again. Everything is working fine except my web browser. any ideas how I can fix this with out another doctor?
    Remove the browser Multi Mod patch and reboot.
    i live in germany but i had my palm pre from verizon configured.... i dont wanted to wait few more days to see 1.4 update so i doctored my pre into sprint ... now when i want to update my pre it says 1.3.5.1 .... cant i do directly 1.4 update or i need to do it step by step... sorry for my englsih......
    All I did was remove theme yesterday. Left all 85 plus patches and Preware. Was at a poker tournament last night when I got the update. D-loaded & installed in about 40 minutes total. Opened up preware and updated all patches that need to be updated with the "update all" button. Restarted Luna, browsed preware, and installed new theme. Restarted and have had no probelms so far.
    took phone off the charger @ 755, with 99% charge and as of 855, I have 80%

that is with moderate use... That's horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by seancraig21 View Post
    if you really want to go back to 1.3.5.1 just doctor with the 1.3.5.1 doctor
    really? does that work?
    i am trying like few days soon to get in to preware..... no success... i deleted preware installed it again and tried again but still no helpppppp......... what do i need to do more???? please help
    My update went off without a hitch everything seemed to be working well but at some point my web just stopped working completely?? And pretty much all the web tied apps as well. I get nothing but a plain white screen no loading no nothing?? Anyone got any ideas??
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    I get a weird bug (I think):

If I half-open the slider (enough to turn on the screen), I get a flat speaker like icon. This icon has volume settings that fluctuate from full to half full based on if I move the slider up/down enough to make noise.

Is this a mic sound level adjuster?
    I also have speaker volume graphics apear on the bottom of the screen. It fluctuates from half to full as the phone slides open and sometimes just flutters randomly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manding0 View Post
    My update went off without a hitch everything seemed to be working well but at some point my web just stopped working completely?? And pretty much all the web tied apps as well. I get nothing but a plain white screen no loading no nothing?? Anyone got any ideas??
    if you are using the multi-mod patch from preware, remove it.
    Upgraded from 1.3.5.1 to 1.4 - could no longer hear any sound at all. No alert sounds, no ringtones, not even the phone itself.

Did a Web OS Doctor reload of 1.4 - same problem.

Went back to 1.3.5.1 - same problem.

Went to 1.4 again - same problem.

Finally figured out what it was - the phone thinks it is stuck in wired headset mode. I had to install the following homebrew to un-stick it.

I don't have 10 posts yet so I cannot share the URL but do a PreCentral Forum search for "The Ghastly Headset" and you will find it.

Every time I reboot my phone it puts it back into headset mode. I have to use "The Ghastly Headset" to fix it every time I reboot.

Only started happening to me after upgrading to 1.4.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    My camera stopped working for some reason. I was recording a wedding (quite nicely). The recordings were several minutes each. Then, it stopped. When I brought it back up, I see nothing but a blank screen. It also prevented my calendar and phone from working. I connected via usb drive and deleted the videos, which allows the phone and calendar to come up again. However, the camera still isn't working.

I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    I get a weird bug (I think):

If I half-open the slider (enough to turn on the screen), I get a flat speaker like icon. This icon has volume settings that fluctuate from full to half full based on if I move the slider up/down enough to make noise.

Is this a mic sound level adjuster?
    I'm getting this too sometime. I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrluk View Post
    Upgraded from 1.3.5.1 to 1.4 - could no longer hear any sound at all. No alert sounds, no ringtones, not even the phone itself.

Did a Web OS Doctor reload of 1.4 - same problem.

Went back to 1.3.5.1 - same problem.

Went to 1.4 again - same problem.

Finally figured out what it was - the phone thinks it is stuck in wired headset mode. I had to install the following homebrew to un-stick it.

I don't have 10 posts yet so I cannot share the URL but do a PreCentral Forum search for "The Ghastly Headset" and you will find it.

Every time I reboot my phone it puts it back into headset mode. I have to use "The Ghastly Headset" to fix it every time I reboot.

Only started happening to me after upgrading to 1.4.
    How did you managed to go back to 1.3.5? Can you please give me a short guide?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Whenever I try to go to a web page or open the web browser it won't load any pages on EV data or over wifi and its ****ing me off
    1.4 update caused my web browser to stop working and I couldn't upload photos to FB or send them in a txt. Removed Multi Mod Patch and everything works again. Hope this helps someone else having the same problems. Took me all dayto figure it out.
    Update went pretty smooth but now I am unable to send pictures via SMS. I get a "Message failed to send please try again" notification. Not sure if this is a WebOS problem or a Sprint problem...
    Issue with Web Browser and Uploading photos (Need to Remove Multi Mod Patch)

1.4 update caused my web browser to stop working and I couldn't upload photos to FB or send them in a txt. Removed Multi Mod Patch and everything works again. Hope this helps someone else having the same problems. Took me all dayto figure it out.
    I am having issue with NY Times mobile web site. I can access site but can not scroll up or down as screen does not respond. Anyone having similar issue on any web sites?
    I dnt know about you guys but 1.4 is running pretty smooth for me and my gf so far