Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484 ... LastLast
    yes. Nobody over react
    I have Sprint Pre Webos 1.4 (NO HOMEBREW) video issues:

-Emailing 11 second videos works but 2 seconds are cut off the end. So really 9 second videos.

-Sharing a via youtube link doesn't work as it only shares the name stamp. (The video does upload) Help here please?

-How long off a video will the pre (for Sprint) record?

-How long of a video can be uploaded to facebook and youtube?
    (I uploaded a 24 second video to Facebook successfully and easily!)
    Last edited by Technofile; 02/28/2010 at 06:14 AM. Reason: lack of replies
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    yep I'm just stoked the new changelog for pixi on the palm site says flash oh yes I'll say it again pixi=flaaaaaashhhhh!!!!! ******-yea and a woooohoooo!!!!
    My preware isnt working on my pre... is anyone else having tht problem?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I know you can send 1:19 via text I don't know about the rest
    Pdf viewer won't zoom properly, ugh.
    Preware's servers are overloaded atm.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    yep I'm just stoked the new changelog for pixi on the palm site says flash oh yes I'll say it again pixi=flaaaaaashhhhh!!!!! ******-yea and a woooohoooo!!!!
    pixi is for chumps....

j/k
    after updating to 1.4 preware stoped woking ive tried to reinstall preware and now ican can even do that,what gives!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sphyg04 View Post
    pixi is for chumps....

j/k
    at least I don't have to worry that my phone is going to come apart at the seams and my psp and big boy xbox360 have a few games up on the prelol
    me too,ive tried to reinstall it and now i cant even get it back on the pre!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    but truly I can't wait for the new c40 I think alot of pixi/pre owners are gonna flip to that one
    when I tried to upload a video it said an error occurred as well, could it be a problem with the video being too long?
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Has anyone had trouble uploading directly to youtube. I tried it and it gave me an error message and told me to G T F O
    Some people were saying that you have to leave the title and description to default and not change anything. I haven't had any success with that though,
    Quote Originally Posted by ezq2007 View Post
    like a million times...I tried the soft reset (partial) and it worked for a few seconds, now it does the same again!!!!

I WILL NEVER UPDATE EVER AGAIN!!!!

i need help getting back to 1.3.5 please
    if you really want to go back to 1.3.5.1 just doctor with the 1.3.5.1 doctor
    too many people trying to go onto preware!! servers overloaded!!!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slimjanders View Post
    when I tried to upload a video it said an error occurred as well, could it be a problem with the video being too long?
    maybe try to edit it down to 1 minute I had to do that to a few videos. I think that's why they gave us edit tools. Once you edit it the video saves. So you can chop it up and upload multiple clips
    So when I updated I removed my theme but left my patches on. The update went fine but i couldnt update any of my patches once I updated so I doctored. Then updated again. Then installed my patches and theme again. Everything is working fine except my web browser. any ideas how I can fix this with out another doctor?
    phew. But I know this is in the wrong thread, but this new version is running smoothe and the web is quick!!
    WOW 5hrs later. And using web doctor 1.4 I can finnaly use preware again. Sheesh
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sphyg04 View Post
    phew. But I know this is in the wrong thread, but this new version is running smoothe and the web is quick!!
    yep mine to the only thing that's screwie with mine is the headphone jack sticking problem