Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1902
  1. #601  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaspalm View Post
    2.10 Worked for me...... I didn't uninstall it before the upgrade-just left it installed
    Are you referring to the 2.1.0 tether? Thats the one i had installed, as soon as i updated to 1.4, it just stopped working...
  2. #602  
    The worst thing is I cannot get Pocket Mirror installed and I have no contacts in my phone. Sucks
  3. #603  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwill View Post
    Do you have it in DEV mode. upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
    Thanks, but i tried that and it dint fix it. When i connect my palm to my computer via USB, it just starts charging...I cant take this anymore!!!!!
  4. kingle1's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #604  
    Quote Originally Posted by ezq2007 View Post
    Thanks, but i tried that and it dint fix it. When i connect my palm to my computer via USB, it just starts charging...I cant take this anymore!!!!!
    When you hook the phone up to the computer and it starts charging, try tapping in the notification area to see if it will give you the other USB options.
  5. #605  
    Ok, is anyone else having a problem using a wired headset? Mine's won't allow me to speak anymore.
  6. mvkitchen's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #606  
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    Still cannot download any apps from the catalog. Anyone know how to get the Pre to sync with your profile in the cloud? I can't believe 1.4 erased all my apps
    I'm having the same problem. All of my apps are gone. When I try to download them again, it says I have no space.

    Not only that, but some things are missing from my launcher, like stuff that's always there, like Device Info, and all the settings and what not. They come up when I search for them in the phone, but they have no icons in my launcher.

    Any thoughts?
  7. spuntz82's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #607  
    Is anyone else not able to upload a video to facebook. I have a pre, and my wife has a pixi. She can upload videos to facebook but I cant
  8. #608  
    Quote Originally Posted by mvkitchen View Post
    I'm having the same problem. All of my apps are gone. When I try to download them again, it says I have no space.

    Not only that, but some things are missing from my launcher, like stuff that's always there, like Device Info, and all the settings and what not. They come up when I search for them in the phone, but they have no icons in my launcher.

    Any thoughts?
    I'm running the webOS Doctor 1.4 right now. Will let you know how that goes
  9. mvkitchen's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #609  
    I ran WebOS Doctor 1.4 before I did the update to 1.4 and it still went all caddywhompus on me. Maybe I'll run it again just for kicks.
  10. mvkitchen's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #610  
    Quote Originally Posted by mvkitchen View Post
    I'm having the same problem. All of my apps are gone. When I try to download them again, it says I have no space.

    Not only that, but some things are missing from my launcher, like stuff that's always there, like Device Info, and all the settings and what not. They come up when I search for them in the phone, but they have no icons in my launcher.

    Any thoughts?
    By the way, when I go to Device Info, it says I have 6.5 GB of free space, so I know that's not really the issue.
  11. #611  
    Quote Originally Posted by kingle1 View Post
    When you hook the phone up to the computer and it starts charging, try tapping in the notification area to see if it will give you the other USB options.
    Thanks, but there is no notifications...It looks as if i was charging it from a outlet..
  12. #612  
    Quote Originally Posted by mvkitchen View Post
    By the way, when I go to Device Info, it says I have 6.5 GB of free space, so I know that's not really the issue.
    Well this is nice. webOS doctor is not detecting my phone being plugged in
  13. #613  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
    For what its worth -- I did a 1.2.1 Doctor, Full Erase followed by a 1.4.0 Doctor install, so I installed totally clean.
    I've been off the threads for a couple hours...Did I miss something about 1.4.0 Doctor??? Rather has 1.4 0 Doctor been released?
  14. soper's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #614  
    Only issue I have encountered is in the app store. It loads up but there are no apps.
  15. RickNY's Avatar
    Posts
    254 Posts
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    #615  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotewayne View Post
    I've been off the threads for a couple hours...Did I miss something about 1.4.0 Doctor??? Rather has 1.4 0 Doctor been released?
    1.4.0 Doctor is available at http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...0ewwsprint.jar (Sprint Pre)

    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pixi/...0ewwsprint.jar (Sprint Pixi)
  16. #616  
    Quote Originally Posted by ezq2007 View Post
    Thanks, but there is no notifications...It looks as if i was charging it from a outlet..

    go to
    Palm - webOS Doctor - FAQs

    and scroll to where you see
    The Next button is not available, but the progress bar is complete. I canít proceed.

    I couldn't get my computer to detect the Pre either until I did that
  17. JSX
    JSX is offline
    JSX's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    #617  
    Quote Originally Posted by cashdude1971 View Post
    My Email app now takes forever (at least 1-3min) to display my email inboxes and email messages. Noticed it after 1.4 update.
    Same thing was happening to me. I hought I would delete my hotmail account and reinstall, only it didnt fully delete, and when i tried to reinstall, it said account already exists. so im caught in Hotmail purgatory. My Gmail account still takes a very long time to load up and display the emails.
  18. jaybertx's Avatar
    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    #618  
    Quote Originally Posted by axthereo View Post
    Anyone has issues with their phone going into screen/lock mode and when flicking the dot to unlock, the phone freezes and reboots? (On 1.4).
    This has happened to me twice today. I came to this thread specifically to see if anyone else was having this issue!
  19. madcow706's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #619  
    Quote Originally Posted by ezq2007 View Post
    Are you referring to the 2.1.0 tether? Thats the one i had installed, as soon as i updated to 1.4, it just stopped working...
    Install free tether and turn on ip forwarding and it should work.
  20. #620  
    So I had to doctor mine cuz theme got stuck. I did that and have it in Devlop mode. And it says it installed preware and the service manager. But when I start preware it says service manager not running. I check webos installer and it says both are on my phone. Any ideas??

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions