Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    Same here. I can't believe they haven't fixed this. When it happens now, the phone screeches to a halt and I have to pull the battery.
    This is getting annoying! I have pulled my battery 3 times in the last hour because i cant do anything! When i get home im gona try the webOS doctor to see if that works.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnever1 View Post
    Just to make mention: I'm getting video corruption (i.e animation 'leftovers') upon launch of any app. they clear once the app fully loads. I
    I am also seeing this video corruption. (Took me 30 pages to find someone else that had this as well...) After tapping an icon in the launcher, the bright spot indicating a tap, leaves streaks across the screen as the launcher page goes down. It does go away, and it doesn't happen ever time. The horizontal streaks occur directly below whichever icon is tapped.

Added: Looking closer it appears that the streaks only happen when launching an app from the top row of a launcher page. Happens most of the time, but not always.
    Last edited by jkb2618; 02/27/2010 at 07:05 PM.
    me too, i actually tried re-installing it, but now my phonw wont connect to my computer!!!!

I REALLY REGRET UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mejifair View Post
    OK - have the browser not working issue. Uninstalled all patches (including multi-mod) and it still is not working. Did a full erase on the phone, still not working.

Is my last resort webOS doctor? I am hesitant because last time I ran the doctor it did not remove any of my patches and I had the same problem as before. Now I cannot run the EPR either as I get an IPKG error.

ARGH!!!!!

Was excite this morning to download the 1.4 and after that was done. the browser doesn't work? What the heck am i suppose to do. I don't want to do a full erase. i tried epr and it doesn't work. Does anyone know if webos repair works?
    Internet Browser won't work...I've reset a few times, and everything else seems to be running fine...great even...but when I go to the internet browser, typing in an address or clicking a link both result in nothing more than an arrow on the right side of the address field. I can't get to a web page. Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can fix it?

While I'm at it, I thought I would mention that Preware doesn't update properly either.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by markae6 View Post
    is anyone else having issues with my tether after update
    me too, im so ****ed!!!!

My phone wont even connect to my computer anymore!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by austinquattro View Post
    Internet Browser won't work...I've reset a few times, and everything else seems to be running fine...great even...but when I go to the internet browser, typing in an address or clicking a link both result in nothing more than an arrow on the right side of the address field. I can't get to a web page. Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can fix it?

While I'm at it, I thought I would mention that Preware doesn't update properly either.

Thanks!
    Try removing the Multi Mod patch and rebooting. Worked for me and several others on this thread.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I"ve shot several videos and successfully uploaded them to You Tube. However, the notification that offers to share the You Tube link to the video doesn't return the right URL -- it returns "undefined" and the name of the video rather than a full URL. Anyone else having this problem and/or know what to do about it? Tks
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    oh man i thought this was just me...this is happening to me too its so annoying
    For what its worth -- I did a 1.2.1 Doctor, Full Erase followed by a 1.4.0 Doctor install, so I installed totally clean.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    scspeedy hey the webos repair tool didnt work for me so good luck this is a bunch of BS i was so looking foward to this update but none of my patches work but like two and I have no web what so ever links,bookmarks,launcher bookmarks i just get a white page it wont even let me use the menu tab anybody else that may have had luck figuring this out.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Anyone has issues with their phone going into screen/lock mode and when flicking the dot to unlock, the phone freezes and reboots? (On 1.4).
    Quote Originally Posted by rickny View Post
    for what its worth -- i did a 1.2.1 doctor, full erase followed by a 1.4.0 doctor install, so i installed totally clean.
    can i do a 1.3.5 doctor install after the 1.2.1 erase?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhow@mac.com View Post
    Has anyone else found the browser doesn't work at all? Seems like I have everything else works fine.
    I have the same issues and don't want to doctor my phone.
    1.4 just ate my contacts, my list of phone calls made, and my texts.

EDIT: Roughly 3 minutes after I typed this, everything loaded. Wonky.
    Last edited by The Voice of Reason; 02/27/2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: I rushed this, we moved too fast....
    Wow. So updated webOS QuickInstall to the latest version and ran the Doctor. Everything worked fine. My apps and all my accounts were synced back up.

Then I updated to 1.4 and now ALL of my apps are gone and if I try to download them from the app catalog it says I don't have enough space. And it says the app catalog only has ~40 apps. ***.

Going to try a reboot to see what happens
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ezq2007 View Post
    me too, i actually tried re-installing it, but now my phonw wont connect to my computer!!!!

I REALLY REGRET UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you have it in DEV mode. upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by austinquattro View Post

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by scspeedy View Post
    I have the same issues and don't want to doctor my phone.
    Uninstall the browser mult mod patch. That will fix it.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ezq2007 View Post
    me too, im so ****ed!!!!

My phone wont even connect to my computer anymore!!!!!!!!!
    2.10 Worked for me...... I didn't uninstall it before the upgrade-just left it installed
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwill View Post
    Do you have it in DEV mode. upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
    You can enter dev mode more easily by typing in webos20090606 (that was the release date of the Pre...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    Wow. So updated webOS QuickInstall to the latest version and ran the Doctor. Everything worked fine. My apps and all my accounts were synced back up.

Then I updated to 1.4 and now ALL of my apps are gone and if I try to download them from the app catalog it says I don't have enough space. And it says the app catalog only has ~40 apps. ***.

Going to try a reboot to see what happens
    Still cannot download any apps from the catalog. Anyone know how to get the Pre to sync with your profile in the cloud? I can't believe 1.4 erased all my apps