Page 28 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878 ... LastLast
    When my Pre is locked on the Touchstone, I don't get the clock or black background. I only get the "unlock ball."

Edit: Reboot fixed it.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    have had several issues pop up while testing out the new video recording/playback capabilities. when I view a video I recorded the audio doesn't sync with the video upon playback, sometimes the circle just spins and spins waiting for it to load, tried a restart but goes back to the same issue... then again sometimes I try it and it works fine...
    This update messed up the syncing pop-up option upon connecting to a computer via USB. Also i noticed that "My Tether" wont work anymore. The camera sometimes freezes and i have to reboot it a few times to get it working again, but it still freezes upon launch.

I want to back to webos 1.3.5, Is anyone else having this problems?
    i had no problems downloading the update. it took about twenty minutes. i removed all my patches before updating. (i had to do it one by one cause the emergency patch thing didnt work) i couldnt re install any of my patches afterwards. it kept saying error installing. after i updated package manager everything works fine now. FINALLY GOT MY VIDEO CAMERA IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by diana.gee View Post
    There is a thread for this now. I get this too and it's annoying.

Unfortunately because I don't have 10 posts yet I can't link you to the exact thread but it's on the front page of this forum.
    Thread title? I must be overlooking it.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    hey guys - is there a way to transfer a full recorded video off the phone via USB transfer?? email max is only 26 seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by mochzr View Post
    hey guys - is there a way to transfer a full recorded video off the phone via USB transfer?? email max is only 26 seconds
    It's in the DCIM folder.
    are you able to connect to your computer after the update? Cuz i cant...
    Installed 1.4 no problem. However, after install I can no longer use the web brower, preware, slacker radio, accuradio, radiotime, filecoaster. It almost seems as if streaming is an issue except Pandora works fine. Weird. I also am able to get email and texts. Anybody else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_addams View Post
    Thread title? I must be overlooking it.
    Sorry I left it out but I see you found the thread. Funny how so many of us are having this but *only* after this upgrade. Seems way too consistent to be a hardware issue for all of us.
    Has anyone else found the browser doesn't work at all? Seems like I have everything else works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhow@mac.com View Post
    Has anyone else found the browser doesn't work at all? Seems like I have everything else works fine.
    If you have the multi-mod patch installed, the browser won't work. You can get the thumbnail page but nothing loads.
    How do you change the sound of alerts for email?
    I have the volume bar come up when ever the phone is shaked or even slightly moved really. I've heard of others complaining of that as well.
    wow,have been using my phone heavily w wifi for almost 5 hours and I am on 60 percent battery... What a difference,it is much better.
    Volume on video's recorded and played back on the phone is very low. Can't hear it at all sometimes. It's good when played on the computer. Volumes also good on you-tube videos and sprint TV. I tried the volume controls on Sounds & Ringtones. Didn't help. Is there a volume control for the video somewhere?

Anyone having this problem or know what to do about it?
    I'm running on full bars EV and my browser runs slow n youtube takes longer to load
    Quote Originally Posted by littledutch View Post
    Volume on video's recorded and played back on the phone is very low. Can't hear it at all sometimes. It's good when played on the computer. Volumes also good on you-tube videos and sprint TV. I tried the volume controls on Sounds & Ringtones. Didn't help. Is there a volume control for the video somewhere?

Anyone having this problem or know what to do about it?
    I definitely would agree that the volume is extremely to low when playing on the pre. I don't think there is something wrong with the phone, but definitely something that needs to be addressed.

Anyone else realize this?
    I saw a thread on issues with the engadget app where it flashes a screen quickly saying something about text format? I'm not sure what it says but I've noticed this popping up in the yatz app also so I assume it might be popping up in various apps.
    Mine keeps saying I have to many cards open and I have nothing open!