Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 32 72 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Having problems with my Preware. It takes awfully long to download feeds and then prompts me with error messages. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know if this requires a Patch update to Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkozaine View Post
    I'm having the same issues....I think it has to do with the Multi-Mod Patch for the browser......Any help please?
    Remove multi mod.. it will work after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Issues with webOS 1.4? post them here.
    Phone powercycles somtimes when im trying to use the camera. How do get you video to up load on facebook?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I was getting those Preware errors too, but they went away on their own. I think maybe just a timeout due to the number of people trying to access it right now.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwyg1977 View Post
    I picked my phone up and hit the power button to bring up the time/lockscreen....

It went from 12:00pm and then BACK to 11:59am! Never saw that before...kinda weird.

Sidenote: Anyone remember the app (official or otherwise) that sets your pre to a scheduled reboot?
    Preset Reset
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post
    I have it uninstalled right now but I really wish I didn't have too. I like using some of it's features.....just see if there was a fix.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rpankoe View Post
    I was getting those Preware errors too, but they went away on their own. I think maybe just a timeout due to the number of people trying to access it right now.
    Thanks. hopefully it goes away on my device too.

How about an error message that reads "Error uploading package information" when connected to WebOS Quick Install?
    Three Items that I've noticed on my Pre:

1) The LED does not blink when I get an SMS (it does on other items)

2) It no longer allows me to create/assign new Speed Dials

3) Precentral states that the phone log displays Call Length. I have searched and prodded but am not seeing it anywhere.
    I have it uninstalled right now but I really wish I didn't have too. I like using some of it's features.....just see if there was a fix.
    Im sure that they will have it fixed soon.
    Ever since the update I'm getting this crazy issue where the volume level indicator keeps popping up at the bottom of the screen. Not only does it pop up, but it flips back and forth very quickly between showing no bars for volume, and full bars for volume. And not for the "Bell" (ringer and system sounds) but for the music!
    The fact that the Preware server(s) is getting hammered makes me wonder whether it would be possible to design future versions of Preware so you could manage packages already installed on your device (probably what most users want to do right now) without loading all the feeds. I just wanna get in to remove the browser multi-mod (from this thread, it sounds like that might be my problem, but I'm struggling to get past the feed loading.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #497 - I'm getting the exact same problem... the volume level indicator keeps bouncing up and down randomly! I don't know what's going on. it's really annoying I have to put it on vibrate mode to prevent it from doing this.
    so i went to preware on my pre and i was trying to download all my patches back after i uninstalled them for 1.3.5.1 and installed 1.4 and i get an IPKG error does this mean the patches are incompatible with 1.4 or do they just need to be updated
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Update seemed to go fine, but cant get into Preware all day to get patches back. It's just hung at "downloading feed info" whether I try by WiFi or not and whether I reboot or not. Just a server load issue or is preware bad with 1.4?
    Lost all of my app including the paid ones, i am furious about this! What do i need to do from scratch to get my preware working properly with this new update. I was very excited but not so much anymore. And is there any way to get back my apps w/o having to pay for them again?

Also, why does package manager keep removing itself?? Someone please help if you can, thanks.
    yes please help us!!!
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    The topbar has a gap between the battery and signal icons, any ideas?
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Quote Originally Posted by ccheese_10 View Post
    so i went to preware on my pre and i was trying to download all my patches back after i uninstalled them for 1.3.5.1 and installed 1.4 and i get an IPKG error does this mean the patches are incompatible with 1.4 or do they just need to be updated
    If you didn't download the latest version of all patches which have the auto-update feature then you will have issues. Remove them individually & re-install.

Also don't forget to install the latest version of WOQI- 3.02.
    I'm having the same issues....I think it has to do with the Multi-Mod Patch for the browser......Any help please?
    yes can any help us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post
    worked. thanks!!