Page 15 of 96 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 25 65 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malyshka View Post
    Can anyone tell me if their 4x4 patch works after the update?
    I use 4x4 v2 and it works fine.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Can anyone tell me if their 4x4 patch works after the update?
    Yes, I have 4x4 v3 reinstalled on mine
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by pukkila View Post
    My remix opens, but displays no text. If I select an album, it opens, tells me what it is, and plays. Anyone else have this problem?
    Same thing happened to me. Just touch the upper-left corner drop down -> preferences -> restore default wallpaper. Or you can choose new.

For some reason it defaults after 1.4 upgrade to white on white. (?)
    Quote Originally Posted by malyshka View Post
    can anyone tell me if their 4x4 patch works after the update?

mine does, 4x4 large icons
    Ok, I updated to 1.4 and everything works great, except preware.. It begins trying to update feeds, then says error and freezes up. I've rebooted several times and even tried changing the feeds that it's trying to load, but everytime it says error. Any ideas??

Also, all the apps seem to load a lot slower with the pulsating crap... It's rather annoying
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    oops..........I did not know I was supposed to uninstall my Theme prior to the update. I only removed patches. Now, I seem to have a problem installing the Theme again.....any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I'm getting an IPKG error when trying to install the Hide Music Player patch in preware.. Any one else having this problem? It won't get through that when I do the "Update All"
    Pandora, loads but just sits for me.
    Ne one having probs with preware not loading up? Is it down cause its so busy right now or something?
    i am unable to save new contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpankoe View Post
    i'm getting an ipkg error when trying to install the hide music player patch in preware.. Any one else having this problem? It won't get through that when i do the "update all"
    i removed ones with errors and continued till i finished then reapplied them n they work
    Quote Originally Posted by jcalhouston View Post
    Am I the only one with a browser problem? I can't open anything from the web application or from my bookmarks... suggestions?
    there's a known conflict with the "multi patch" browser patch. if you have that patch installed, uninstall it and the browser will work again.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrioz View Post
    Ok, I updated to 1.4 and everything works great, except preware.. It begins trying to update feeds, then says error and freezes up. I've rebooted several times and even tried changing the feeds that it's trying to load, but everytime it says error. Any ideas??

Also, all the apps seem to load a lot slower with the pulsating crap... It's rather annoying
    I'm not sure if the apps are loading slower but I don't think they are loading any or much faster. I think the placeholder effect is great for immediate feedback when you launch something but the "placebo" effect can go both ways. I first thought things were loading slower but actually I realize that I used to stare at a blank screen sometimes waiting for an app to load. Now you stare at a pulsating icon. I think they load in about the same time.
    I'm getting an IPKG error when trying to install the Hide Music Player patch in preware.. Any one else having this problem? It won't get through that when I do the "Update All"
    Same here. It does that with any patch I am trying to reinstall (even the 4x4). If anyone has a suggestion other than 'wait', I would appreciate it a lot.
    Am I the only one with a browser problem? I can't open anything from the web application or from my bookmarks... suggestions?
    Same problem here. Help Please!
    Uinstall the MultiMod Patch form Preware, itīs not working at the moment, it has beend stated before in this thread.
    I'm having the same issue. I use the remix app but that one now just opens and says its loading but nothing happens so at least I have some sort of music app now.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Same here. It does that with any patch I am trying to reinstall (even the 4x4). If anyone has a suggestion other than 'wait', I would appreciate it a lot.
    Go into each one individually, hit uninstall, don't do the restart when prompted, and you'll have an install button pop up. This "should" work.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    what's with the icons in photo menu?
    there all blurry too!
    from the comics app
    my web browser isn't working properly. I got a feeling it has to do with some of my patches so i'll update once i find the cultprit(s)

update: apparently i'm late... it was the multipatch screwing things up