Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 23 63 ... LastLast
    I can't even find the update. My phones has been "checking for updates" for awhile now. Any help anyone?
    try doing a reset on ur phone
    Palm 600, Treo 755, Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Capré View Post
    I can't even find the update. My phones has been "checking for updates" for awhile now. Any help anyone?
    My guess is the Palm servers are working overtime. I've been trying for 3 hours to download the update with no luck. I keep getting "unable to connect" after it hangs for 5 minutes saying 'downloading'
    Quote Originally Posted by skakum View Post
    Signatures were erased for all email accounts and can't be changed from the default "-- Sent From My Palm Pre".
    Not true... My email signatures are working perfectly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I don't see the call duration anywhere.
    I am glad I am not the only one not seeing this new feature. It is obviously missing even though it is stated in the Palm Change Log.
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    There seems to still be a memory leak when it comes to 3D games. I tried opening Asphalt 5 and Assassin's Creed while messaging app was running but no dice.

Nothing minor but it would've been nice to have that issue resolved so people can see just how powerful and entertaining the Pre can be =)
    I tried after I read this and mine did the same. I was, however, able to start Asphalt 5, put it in card view, and launch messaging, calendar, phone, and I think one other app before getting the too many cards error.

So far the only scare I had was on first boot, my launcher was completely blank, and universal search would not find any of the apps. A restart fixed that.
    Well, I was kinda dumb in that in removing my patches I failed to write down which patches I had (and loved).

Yep, I am blond.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericco View Post
    Music Player Remix isn't working right now for me.
    My remix opens, but displays no text. If I select an album, it opens, tells me what it is, and plays. Anyone else have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by fonefanatic View Post
    I have got a problem if any one can help. I installed 1.4 without any problems. Then went to update my patches and got a ipkg log error. Now I cannot even preware to open. Anyone got a suggestion on this

Update: I got this issue resolved. I found which patch was causing the problem and removed it and so far so good updating the other patches.
    Which patch caused the issue?
    Volume on video's recorded and played back on the phone is very low. Can't hear it at all sometimes. It's good when played on the computer. Volumes also good on you-tube videos and sprint TV. I tried the volume controls on Sounds & Ringtones. Didn't help. Is there a volume control for the video somewhere?

Anyone having this problem or know what to do about it.
    Last edited by littledutch; 02/27/2010 at 04:47 PM.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    my camera goes to video recording mode, but when i press the record button, it takes a damn photo! :@
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I just updated and am having problems making tweaks.

I get the message:

It appears your device's version of webOS....
    I keep trying to make "tweaks" using WebOSQuick Install, but get the message:
    ERROR: an error occured while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgscript.sh
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.pal.app.calculator/app/controllers/calculator-asssitanct.jsjsjs
    I've been trying for a while to uninstall the haptic feedback tweak for the calculator. I have run EPR many times. How do I manually delete this tweak so that I can get WebOSQuickInstall working again?
    Quote Originally Posted by remotewillie View Post
    I just sent my family a video that I just recorded about 25 sec. long and they all told me that they got an error that the file is to large to open.
    They are definitely big before you send them. The limitation will probably vary by phone and carrier. They are getting re-encoded smaller though when sending in an MMS -- I sent one to my wife's Pixi and it was in .3gp format when it got there not .mp4, and visibly compressed and pixelated. A video taken on the Pixi looked fine. Until I fish around for the attachment, I can't see how much smaller the file size is.
  14. Evansgw
    anyone else having problems with the Pixel Pipe App? It doesn't seem to want to upload my new status...
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I don't know if this is the place to post this, but I am having an issue with Quick Contacts not opening. Has anyone else seen this issue? Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by remotewillie View Post
    I'm also getting errors with Preware when lunching.
    Try after dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evansgw View Post
    anyone else having problems with the Pixel Pipe App? It doesn't seem to want to upload my new status...
    same...i already posted this in the pixelpipe thread
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Stupid Palm, no wonder your stock is going to zero. After the update it just sits at palm logo (like many others on here). I used webos doctor (three times with different versions). No change. This is such crap, gimme a break. I got the Pre for me and my wife and have had nothing but problems with both (different problems in each).

Any help on this? I think I've tried everything I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by midknightr View Post
    Stupid Palm, no wonder your stock is going to zero. After the update it just sits at palm logo (like many others on here). I used webos doctor (three times with different versions). No change. This is such crap, gimme a break. I got the Pre for me and my wife and have had nothing but problems with both (different problems in each).

Any help on this? I think I've tried everything I know.
    uhhh u shouldve waited...it took me an hour overall to update...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I am unable to reinstall any of my patches. It says it cannot find any of them.....

Says: cannot find package.

What can I do to to fix this?