Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 ... LastLast
    Stuck on Palm logo for about 20 mins now not pulsing.........How long should I wait?
    And you can swipe to delete videos now. At least I think you can...because I am fairly sure that I removed that patch.
    Unpacking seems to be taking a long time. But so far the progress bar has moved and it's almost by the X, so I will wait.

I just want to see the video thing before I go to sleep.

When I get up I will re-install the messaging plugins and some stuff I took off for good measure (like the LED notification).

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    where can i get the webosdoctor jar file for 1.4.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    Dude, just wait....
    Wow!!!

Seriously, I bet that the only people that even know about this update are the extreme Pre/Precentral fans. They should push the update to all the devices with Preware installed that way the majority of the interweb posters and bloggers could be happy.
    Got off work at midnight. Just did my wifes and my phone. Imagine how slow it will go in the morning.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    Here's low light video:

Looks like low-light pictures on the Pre. Not sure what people expected with video, I kind of figured it would be pretty darn good in well lit shots and not so great in low light....just like the camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpman6235 View Post
    It'll probably take a week or 2 like usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpman6235 View Post
    It does not appear to be available yet..at least for Sprint from Palm. I expect that it will show up this weekend or shortly thereafter...but until then, you are stuck doctoring to 1.3.5.1 and then downloading 1.4 again.
    MY PHONES BOOTING UP! Ohhh man i'm so hype to play around with 1.4!!
    Check out my buddy's music on MySpace!

http://www.myspace.com/rstboys
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    Looks like low-light pictures on the Pre. Not sure what people expected with video, I kind of figured it would be pretty darn good in well lit shots and not so great in low light....just like the camera.
    Yeah the low light video does suck. But if you check out the PreCentral homepage, a few articles down it has the video Tomi666 posted while outside and the video renders pretty nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    It does not appear to be available yet..at least for Sprint from Palm. I expect that it will show up this weekend or shortly thereafter...but until then, you are stuck doctoring to 1.3.5.1 and then downloading 1.4 again.
    Usually it's sometime in the next week. Based on past history, I wouldn't expect it until at least Wednesday, though that's just a guess.

I really want to use it as well when it comes out, but I'm just going to update for now and then redo things later on myself.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Yea i was afraid of that.. btw where do you check? I looked at the url pattern for the previous releases and changed it accordingly... but either it isnt available or they changed it up
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    helpp!! im stuck on the installing update!! helpp!!
    Check out my lowlight video test
    I am officially at 1.4 now...the new camera icon is terrible but the app and video capability is awesome, the phone app kicks ***** and of course blink notify without patch is the best!
    Motorola i920 --> Motorola Q9c --> HTC Mogul --> T-Mobile Wing --> Palm Pre

All work phones! All free! Doesn't keep me from hacking the out of every single one of them!!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    why am i stuck on the palm boot logo with no pulse shud i take battery out?
    downloading. so, is it safe to leave my patches on, can someone confirm please? thanks
    cooooommmmmeeee onnnnnn install lol
    not even sure why im so excited since theres no flash yet but i dont care, finally no more clicking on updates several times a day since the 15th...until we start to hear about 1.5

ok so yeah we're all officially geeks...whatever...
    11:52 pm here in cali and still no verizon update. Them bas***ds
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 ... LastLast