Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAardvark View Post
    i really want flash to come out :]
    hulu, addicting games, and adult swim's crazy games would be amazing on a phone
    Just an FYI, Hulu doesn't work on ANY mobile device. :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBrkr View Post
    Is there a time limit on how long you can video record? I haven't bothered to test the limits.

My first successful TwitVid test! TwitVid test video from my Palm Pre! by @speedbrkr - TwitVid
    Autobots Transform - nice :-) - video and audio quality seem good.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Just an FYI, Hulu doesn't work on ANY mobile device. :-\
    :[
    not even with flash?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    mytether WORKS.

you have to delete and reinstall it though.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Did you guys notice that you can move your cards around? I don't remember being able to switch cards before 1.4. I had 3 cards open, I held one and was able to put it in front of the other two cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMexSol View Post
    Did you guys notice that you can move your cards around? I don't remember being able to switch cards before 1.4. I had 3 cards open, I held one and was able to put it in front of the other two cards.
    You mean just putting them in a different order in card view? That's been there since June 6th.

And not just picking on you, but it's always funny when you see the dozen or so posts after an update about "discovering" a great new feature that had been there the entire time.
    :[
    not even with flash?
    hulu themselves block it
    Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    hulu themselves block it
    would it be possible to spoof the useragent and pretend youre a normal computer?
    @dark good thinking!
    Frank, how did you delete? Cuz I did this also and so did a few people in the my tether forum and it's not working for us. It connects but no internet. But other then that A++++ Palm. GREAT update! I can't believe how fast and smooth this phone is running and the video quality is amazing!! If I can get My Tether working I'll be one happy camper. Not that I'm not happy already. Thanks Palm! We've gotten more updates in 1 yr then most people get in a lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by frank828 View Post
    mytether WORKS.

you have to delete and reinstall it though.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    You mean just putting them in a different order in card view? That's been there since June 6th.

And not just picking on you, but it's always funny when you see the dozen or so posts after an update about "discovering" a great new feature that had been there the entire time.
    hahaha!! Man, I play with this phone all the time and still I find new features that I didn't know about before!! That and the fact that it's 3:15am and I'm slightly delusional!!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    Frank, how did you delete? Cuz I did this also and so did a few people in the my tether forum and it's not working for us. It connects but no internet. But other then that A++++ Palm. GREAT update! I can't believe how fast and smooth this phone is running and the video quality is amazing!! If I can get My Tether working I'll be one happy camper. Not that I'm not happy already. Thanks Palm! We've gotten more updates in 1 yr then most people get in a lifetime!

all i did was go into the launcher, go to the app list and then deleted mytether.

after that i rooted the pre and entered in the command to download the program.

I just connected and browsed the web using mytether.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quick Contacts 1.0.1 out on HomeBrew no longer works. It just hangs on the loading contacts screen.
    would it be possible to spoof the useragent and pretend youre a normal computer?
    Nope. It's flash that reports the user agent/device and there's no getting around that. Not to mention the DRM boundaries. Hulu even blocks devices like the Playstation 3. Strictly computer/browser based only.

However, they are talking about releasing an iPad/iPhone app... so maybe WebOS would see an app as well.
    Just so people who are worried about the length of time it takes to dload/install the update:

It took me (on wifi) 5 minutes to download it, and installation took approx 15 minutes.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    hey guys, can u stick to webos 1.4 discussion please?
    weee Atlanta finally has webOS 1.4. i did uninstall the patches (just in case), but if anyone didn't and already installed webOS 1.4, let me know if i wasted my time (or if any side effects). =
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i just noticed, sprint tv looks different.

i think the interface changed. unless i just didnt notice it before.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    there's sprint movies now... full feature movies available for purchase. was this always there??
    This feels like a brand new phone to me. Everything is faster. I am so, so impressed.

One little thing that I noticed (that wasn't mentioned in the changelog) are the new icons in the Calendar when you are looking at an event's details.

I seriously cannot believe how much faster the Email, Calendar, App Catalog, and Phone applications are now. This update is pretty amazing so far.