Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 23 ... LastLast
    Something I notice to maybe be a little bit of a downer is that, considering your taking video in landscape view, you still end up with squared result, not widescreen. wonder why
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Anyone mess around with Flash yet?
    it's not available in the app store yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryr88 View Post
    thanks...do u know if i will be able to re-install the theme when im done updating?
    You should be able to, but I haven't dealt with themes since October.
    im updating all my 14 patches, i hope nothing happens.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Shout out to the Preware developers, just finished updating all my patches, out of 30 patches only a couple weren't ready for prime time. Easiest update ever!!!
    I've got about 10 patches on mine through Preware. How do I update them?

Also - any word yet on a patch through Preware for the flash being on during video recording?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    it's not available in the app store yet.

side note: does anyone know how I can set a pic as my avatar? On my profile it shows I have it setup, but I don't see it when I post
    Damn, I'm dying for Flash. I don't care much for Video and I don't even know what else is really being changed that I'll notice (who knows, maybe I'll love some stuff), but Flash is killing me. I'm dying to see if it works with ATDHE, etc. My luck, it won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by streetzlegend View Post
    Something I notice to maybe be a little bit of a downer is that, considering your taking video in landscape view, you still end up with squared result, not widescreen. wonder why
    I've been playing with video recording on the pre since the alpha test a coup[le of months ago. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $image$ $being$ $displayed$ $is$ $just$ $a$ $compacted$ $to$ $fit$ $the$ $screen$ $on$ $the$ $Pre$, $but$ $is$ $actually$ $a$ $higher$ $resolution$.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Is there a time limit on how long you can video record? I haven't bothered to test the limits.

My first successful TwitVid test! http://is.gd/9iN0A
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    I've been playing with video recording on the pre since the alpha test a coup[le of months ago. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $image$ $being$ $displayed$ $is$ $just$ $a$ $compacted$ $to$ $fit$ $the$ $screen$ $on$ $the$ $Pre$, $but$ $is$ $actually$ $a$ $higher$ $resolution$.
    Well the reason i mentioned that was because I already uploaded via youtube, as well as via email to see it on my PC and it just shows squared, thought it was going to be better resolution that this. Perhaps its poor lighting in my room.
    For me this update has slowed my pre down significantly. Everything is taking so long to do even after a battery pull. I guess I'll wait and see
    Is it just me, or is dragging on-screen more responsive to small changes? It seems that way in a few of the 3d games I have, though it could be a placebo effect.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    finally why was it stuck so long on palm logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    is it just me or do apps load slower with the whole pulsing crap?
    it takes longer hope there is a patch to remove the pulsating crap!
    Great, I finally cave in and install preware last month, and now my phone will not download 1.4 because it says my phone is up to date with 1.3.5.1

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Man the hotspot app is the only type of tethering i can get to work. there goes being able to do my online homework whenever i want. if someone finds a fix please let me know.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Is it just me, or is dragging on-screen more responsive to small changes? It seems that way in a few of the 3d games I have, though it could be a placebo effect.
    i thought i was crazy when i tried avatar and noticed controls were a bit tighter but i guess im not, or we both are.
    yea son i got that webOS 1.4!!!! but do anyone no how to turn the light on when ur shooting a video
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    You should be able to, but I haven't dealt with themes since October.
    sounds good thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt_Reynolds View Post
    Great, I finally cave in and install preware last month, and now my phone will not download 1.4 because it says my phone is up to date with 1.3.5.1

Any ideas?
    The update probably just hasn't gotten to you yet. Mine said the same thing all day until I got the update. Are you Verizon or Sprint? Verizon hasn't gotten the update yet.
    I took a short video, the quality is good, even while retaining small file size - 4mb for a 25 second video. However, when i tried texting it to my friend on AT&T, I got a text from Sprint saying the carrier I texted doesn't support video files that big to be texted...that seems small to me...right?