View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 95 of 175 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3481
    I want my 1.4 :'(
    Live the Pre life.
    Palm!!!! If you don't release 1.4 and the app catalog goes under 50 new apps per minute your headquarters will blow up!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    ahhhhhhh!!! i just pushed the update button and it just spun and spun then said unable to connect try again later ok everybody stop hitting the darn update button
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    i like it now we just need a name for it
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    I want my 1.4 :'(
    You are making jokes about killing the CEO of Palm. Get it under control.

Seriously.
    Lmao
    Live the Pre life.
    I know... I should calm down.. the Pre is an awsome device.. I have a 4 year old boy and a pregnant wife.. Video would so great right now... Im just very impatient..
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Everyone needs to just chill, and stop with the threats to Palm employees or property.

Last I checked they had the best phone OS on the market, and hardware that isn't half bad either. This update will make the phone a little more awesome, sit on your hands till around 11pm EST
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeVick7 View Post
    I know... I should calm down.. the Pre is an awsome device.. I have a 4 year old boy and a pregnant wife.. Video would so great right now... Im just very impatient..
    do you have any dogs?
    How many dogs do you have? hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i like it now we just need a name for it
    P-u-s-s-y whipped?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    this update didnt mean much to me but i have been on this thread since it started now im just obsessed with it got to have it gotta have it now update still just spinning why
    Is it true the motorola devour has flash already?
    i was on the best buy website mobile section looking for the pixi and saw the motorola devour advertising it had adobe flash lite.
    Last edited by jgonzalez2066; 02/25/2010 at 12:55 PM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    i voted there would be 1970 posts when 1.4 dropped getting close
    There are several phones out now with Flash Lite... we're supposed to be getting full Flash 10.1... totally different beast.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    This is getting a little out of hand. These threats aren't funny, they're actually illegal.

I'd like some flash and video as well. But not willing to risk federal Crimimal Threatening charges to make myself seem like some sort of internet tough guy.
    I swear on everything that I will get the Nexus One if Palm keeps playing games with this update... I hope that the update happens within the next 48 hours..

Palm.. You have 48 Hours.... Or Else!!!!!
    Have fun with that, good-bye!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I swear on everything that I will get the Nexus One if Palm keeps playing games with this update... I hope that the update happens within the next 48 hours..

Palm.. You have 48 Hours.... Or Else!!!!!
    Ummm, OK. You already bought your Pre though - so Im sure they dont really care much about what you do.
    I got it!! Everyone at Palm is watching the daggum Healthcare summit and the guy who was supposed to press the button is an Obama troll so he is stuck to the TV like a fat guy to an icecream sandwhich.

We only got a few hours left of "blah blah no real solutions only making the problems more public" and then we should get our update....daggum prez going an hosting a healthcare summit on the day of our update....he tried to host his state of the union on Feb 2nd but LOST told him to go sit in a corner and he had to reschedule....

LETS GO PALM!!!

ps - i really do think it's verizon holding this thing up anyways.....