View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 90 of 175 FirstFirst ... 40 808586878889909192939495 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3481
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    video recording wouldn't even be very special without the direct upload feature. i've been using precorder and it's a great little tool that illustrates the homebrew community's ingenuity and how they're lightyears ahead of palm in developing for webos. palm should be trolling this forum and hiring these devs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruh-Man View Post
    Surely you realize that this is not a human you were chatting wiith. They program these support chat forums with canned responses. If you don't believe me trip it and ask an unrelated question: (How is the weather, what color is your hair..). You'll get a computerized AI response that doesn't even make sense. Welcome to the new age of customer unservice.
    damn. no wonder our economy is so messed up. wowsers.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Sprint buy back....> Sprint announces new 4G (WiMAX) markets for 2010, expands Buyback program Unwired View

Wonder what they'd give us for the Pre?!?!
    I'm starting to think that if the update is indeed coming today, it would have already been posted on this Sprint page like 1.3.5 was early the day it came out:

Support - Article

love the homepage article asking what palm should do to get things rolling again, umm very simple, release 1.4 to start, why is this so hard
    Quote Originally Posted by SHO_ONE View Post
    Sprint buy back....> Sprint announces new 4G (WiMAX) markets for 2010, expands Buyback program Unwired View

Wonder what they'd give us for the Pre?!?!
    $98 right now..lol

No, really...
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    just tried it apporx $98 credit in the sprint buy back prgram

Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    $98 right now..lol

No, really...
    Quote Originally Posted by arcane View Post
    video recording wouldn't even be very special without the direct upload feature. i've been using precorder and it's a great little tool that illustrates the homebrew community's ingenuity and how they're lightyears ahead of palm in developing for webos. palm should be trolling this forum and hiring these devs.
    What what? I have a great respect and appreciation for the webos-internals group, but that's a pretty severe statement...
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    ehhhhh to 1.4, just video recording. It'll be cool but I won't use it really.

I'm in no rush, however, palm promised in Feb. if they don't deliver in there promise that will look BAD to them.

They need to get the PDK out, so that users can start porting apps from the iPhone. Then ill be excited.
    sup man, nice to see you on these forums too, again thanks for all your help.
    I doubt the update 1.4 comes out today. I guess they have 3 days and in my opinion they won't be able to release it this month. I bet they are going to say due to "someone" the update was not completed. They have to blame someone else if they don't want everyone of us ****ed at Palm.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    I doubt the update 1.4 comes out today. I guess they have 3 days and in my opinion they won't be able to release it this month. I bet they are going to say due to "someone" the update was not completed. They have to blame someone else if they don't want everyone of us ****ed at Palm.
    Hmm agree with the part about it NOT coming today but as far as letting us know anything I have to disagree. I don't think they will say anything.
    bull****!

i will not longer still wait for 1.4

must cry: i love my pre

best greetz 4.000 miles away!
    pre poweruser from germany
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by impulsebuyer View Post
    just tried it apporx $98 credit in the sprint buy back prgram
    boom done!
    one thing is certain palm is located around san fran right?
    so maybe there releasing it afternoon PST....
    but if it doesn't come out today then maybe tomorrow :/
    There is more to life than 1.4. Lay off of palm, they work very hard to improve the pre. It's not like they get a hard on, when an update doesn't come out on the day WE feel it should. All most of ya'll ever do is complain about updates release date. I wish I worked for palm, cause I want to hear what they think about these kind of threads around the watercooler. Do like Nicktoons tv says and put your pre's down, and go outside and play ball.
    With all of these new posts of 1.3.5.. Updates coming from Pre Plus owners, I think Verizon is mucking up the update.
    It's K o o n t, like Kunta Kinta. Just changed the spelling cause Kunt just don't look right. So, yall don't have to censor my name on here.
    that sound you hear is called mass nerd suicide.lol.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    You know what would be nice, is if a Palm Rep would step up and say something either on the forum's here or through the other channels i.e. BoyGenius or somthing.
    Is there a way to get rid of this lame 1.3.5.1 update notification? My phone is bent on forcing me to install it and I refuse to do it.