View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 82 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by twinmoons View Post
    Man, I'm really p**sed with this lame 1.3.5.1 "update" bug. This is pretty much a slap in the face. While I've been anticipating 1.4, instead I keep getting the 1.3.5.1 notification. I'm tempted to do it and get it over with, but it's really stupid when my phone is already running it. *sigh* If they aren't gonna give us 1.4 yet, they could at least not pull crap like this.
    I'm sure that they're doing it on purpose
    Chillax peeps
    It'll get here when it gets here.
    Patience is a virtue.
    Gentleman...

Ladies...

I am the originator of the kitten sacrifice ritual for the better good of a quicker 1.4 release. I come to you today as a man who can say with great faith that we now lurk in the post hours(east and central) of what was the "Eve of 1.4"......

*analyzes the masses*

They said...this day would never come...

But deep in the heart of PreMerica, we know this is THAT DAY!... the day*bangs podioum* that history of epic proportion *bangs podioum again for good measure and dramatic effect* takes it's duly righted place on the PALM PRE!!!!!!!

*masses exploded in a celebration that later would be referred to by commentators as the "eruption that spoke for a nation."

So I ask you...here today, PreMerica... will you embrace epic history...on this historic day?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    Gentleman...

Ladies...

I am the originator of the kitten sacrifice ritual for the better good of a quicker 1.4 release. I come to you today as a man who can say with great faith that we now lurk in the post hours(east and central) of what was the "Eve of 1.4"......

*analyzes the masses*

They said...this day would never come...

But deep in the heart of PreMerica, we know this is THAT DAY!... the day*bangs podioum* that history of epic proportion *bangs podioum again for good measure and dramatic effect* takes it's duly righted place on the PALM PRE!!!!!!!

*masses exploded in a celebration that later would be referred to by commentators as the "eruption that spoke for a nation."

So I ask you...here today, PreMerica... will you embrace epic history...on this historic day?
    Feels just like the 15th to me -- totally unconfirmed.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    gentleman...

Ladies...

I am the originator of the kitten sacrifice ritual for the better good of a quicker 1.4 release. I come to you today as a man who can say with great faith that we now lurk in the post hours(east and central) of what was the "eve of 1.4"......

*analyzes the masses*

they said...this day would never come...

But deep in the heart of premerica, we know this is that day!... the day*bangs podioum* that history of epic proportion *bangs podioum again for good measure and dramatic effect* takes it's duly righted place on the palm pre!!!!!!!

so i ask you...here today, premerica... Will you embrace epic history...on this historic day?
    lol seriously lol!!! Thanks needed that:d:d
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Yeah I don't know...there's not been any more confirmations for today at all! It's been eerily quiet on the news and rumor mill....not sure if that's a good thing or not. Instead all we hear is negative stuff about Palm
    lol me too, I just started typing and that's what came out. lol
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Not this time damn it!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    lol me too, I just started typing and that's what came out. lol
    Haha, do you watch The Office??
    I'm going to ring in the 1.4 update with some good ole Metallica, anyone care to join?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Are people seriously waiting til 12am to see if the update comes? That's crazy in my opinion. I know it won't come out between 8pm and 7am EST. Why would it come out during after hours? How about this, go on with your normal lives and then check for the update aroung 6pm tomorrow. If it's still not there, check at about 8pm. If it's still not there, just wait til the 28th at 8pm. The world won't stop turning if this update doesn't come out tonight an 12am. Seriously!?!? This is just crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by benthe1 View Post
    Are people seriously waiting til 12am to see if the update comes? That's crazy in my opinion. I know it won't come out between 8pm and 7am EST. Why would it come out during after hours? How about this, go on with your normal lives and then check for the update aroung 6pm tomorrow. If it's still not there, check at about 8pm. If it's still not there, just wait til the 28th at 8pm. The world won't stop turning if this update doesn't come out tonight an 12am. Seriously!?!? This is just crazy.
    you know what's even crazier than checking your phone for an update at 12am? writing a thread at 2am EST ripping people for checking for updates.

btw, the last update came after midnight EST.
    Quote Originally Posted by benthe1 View Post
    1.3 came at 12:30 in the morning.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    1.3 came at 12:30 in the morning.
    What time zone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Haha, do you watch The Office??
    lol oh yes, that episode with Dwight delivering the speech is a classic moment. Closely followed by that one moment where Dwight has a concussion and Jim is carrying him with his should and Dwight starts going "woosh woosh woosh" and Jim ask him "What are you doing?". Dwight says "Vietnam sounds.". lmao I lost it.
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    What time zone?
    I'm in Cali, so that would be PST
    Quote Originally Posted by osirus View Post
    Not this time damn it!!!

Believe me, that's the last thing we need this go round.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    lol oh yes, that episode with Dwight delivering the speech is a classic moment. Closely followed by that one moment where Dwight has a concussion and Jim is carrying him with his should and Dwight starts going "woosh woosh woosh" and Jim ask him "What are you doing?". Dwight says "Vietnam sounds.". lmao I lost it.
    You are a good man!

Your speech reminded me of Dwight's speech and now I am watching an episode of The Office BTW! Its thursday today meaning The Office Returns!!! If 1.4 also comes today then I will be officially having a great day. If no 1.4 then at least i still have The Office to look forward to!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    You are a good man!

Your speech reminded me of Dwight's speech and now I am watching an episode of The Office BTW! Its thursday today meaning The Office Returns!!! If 1.4 also comes today then I will be officially having a great day. If no 1.4 then at least i still have The Office to look forward to!
    aren't the olympics cutting the office for a second week in a row?
    not sure, I do know the next episode Pam is having the baby.

Lost and The Office are the only two shows on the t.v. that I care to keep up with.