View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

    118 12.30%
  • Verizon

    579 60.38%
  • Palm

    262 27.32%
Page 78 of 175 FirstFirst ... 28 687374757677787980818283 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3481
  1. #1541  
    so since their was a leak that 1.4 was going to come out on the 25th, well today is the 24th and do you think that if i wait till midnight their will be an update? or does anyone know of a speciffic time that it might come out.

    p.s. not like i cant wait for it in the morning if it is for the 25th but would like to beat download traffic by anymeans.
  2. Spunks3's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #1542  
    just a quick question? do we have to remove patches if we have the newest Preware and Package manager service... have they implemented AUPT
  3. #1543  
    The quality of this forum has really gone into the toilet.
  4. #1544  
    I'll be up anyways, so I'll check, and then continue with all the calculus that I have lying about my desk. Yay area via integrals...
  5. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #1545  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I'm waiting till 12 to hit something else
    oh yes.. now that's something to stay up for! eff 1.4!
  6. #1546  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    The quality of this forum has really gone into the toilet.
    agree.....serious bad apples
  7. #1547  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    This wasn't even clever the very first time that someone did it.
    well sorry I guess I missed that post
  8. #1548  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    just a quick question? do we have to remove patches if we have the newest Preware and Package manager service... have they implemented AUPT
    Only uninstall themes
    Patches have AUPT
  9. #1549  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    so since their was a leak that 1.4 was going to come out on the 25th, well today is the 24th and do you think that if i wait till midnight their will be an update? or does anyone know of a speciffic time that it might come out.

    p.s. not like i cant wait for it in the morning if it is for the 25th but would like to beat download traffic by anymeans.
    a lot of people say in the evening time. so probably anywhere from 5-10pm EST.

    on another note, hook me up with that pac man wallpaper!
  10. #1550  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    You know what ****es me off more than people who don't search the forums? People who think it is their duty to be the message board police. You know? I bet you were also that jerk in grade school that went "shhhhhhhhhhhh" every time the teacher left the classroom.
    [rant]Agree 100%! It's like he sits in his room all day waiting for a duplicated thread to start, just so he can be the first reply to demand the OP to "SEARCH!!" like he's a mod. Dude, it's NOT that serious! The world isn't going to end because someone posted a similar thread to another. [/rant]
  11. Machjuan's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #1551  
    There is no way the update will be out at midnight. They have been out around noon here in the west coast or a bit later, but never at the strike of midnight. Just go to sleep and wait for it tomorrow, we already waited all this time. Whats half a day more? I will be happy as long as it comes out by the weekend.
  12. #1552  
    is anyone else noticing this? I ran the update app and...it's taking a while to show a result. Maybe this means that they're updating the servers with our 1.4?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  13. #1553  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I'm waiting till 12 to hit something else
    I got mine last night and looking forward to seconds!
  14. #1554  
    Not me when it comes it comes. You will just probably be the first on here complaining that it does not do everything that you want it do. LOL
  15. #1555  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    is anyone else noticing this? I ran the update app and...it's taking a while to show a result. Maybe this means that they're updating the servers with our 1.4?
    No, it means hundreds of us are waisting our time checking over and over slowing down the servers :P
  16. #1556  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist View Post
    Watch it not come til the 26th..
    muwahahahahaha
    As long as it arrives before March 1st, I really don't care.
  17. #1557  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    is anyone else noticing this? I ran the update app and...it's taking a while to show a result. Maybe this means that they're updating the servers with our 1.4?
    no delay here
  18. Lobo23's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    #1558  
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    I got mine last night and looking forward to seconds!
    I just got home from getting mine. Looking forward to seconds also.
  19. #1559  
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Only uninstall themes
    Patches have AUPT
    Say whattt?? Are you sure man? I don;t see how every patch is equipped with aupt. Please explain so I don't go nuts deleting all these patches.
  20. Lobo23's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    #1560  
    Are you ppl really gonna stay up until midnight?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions