View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 75 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3481
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    You don't have to apologize to that guy. He aint the frakkin' pre central police.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-thread.html

Anticipation - Anticipation or being enthusiastic, is an emotion involving pleasure (and sometimes anxiety) in considering some expected or longed-for good event, or irritation at having to wait.

Thread - A thread (sometimes called a topic) is a collection of posts, usually displayed by default from oldest to latest, although the option for a threaded view (a tree-like view applying logical reply structure before chronological order) can be available. A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarise the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation 'OP', which can also mean original poster) which opens whatever dialogue or makes whatever announcement the poster wished. A thread can contain any number of posts, including multiple posts from the same members, even if they are one after the other.
    east coast or west?
    I doubt 1.4 will hit 12am...i may be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    if that were true i think someone at palm would say something considering they said it would be out in febuary
    Maybe they would but from previous experience with Palm, have they ever let us know about anything. Anyway I'm just sharing information that was shared with me so I hope like everyone else that he is wrong but he normally knows what he is talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunes09 View Post
    Like is said sorry bro...can an admin remove this thread then so no one else bashes me...
    You dont have to be sorry , you are giving your opinion about soemthing and you are free to do it ; If to someone dont like it or is rude just ignore them!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Dear God. I thought I was angry about waiting for this update. "Springsyeti" You got me beat.
    Last edited by mjhombre; 02/24/2010 at 10:45 PM.
    ok palm said it was going to be out in Feb, did they specified if it was for costumers or carriers?
    [i know what CES stands for]
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I don't think so. I got my Sprint Pre back from Palm yesterday and it was already loaded with 1.3.5.1, but it too still offered me the update. Sadly if the update does happen I'm gonna miss it cuz I had to turn around and send my phone back. They fixed the crack in my device, but broke the microphone. I guess Palm is just fixing your original device if you send it in (instead of just sending a refurb) because it had the same serial number as my original.
    I just got the same thing on my Pre Plus with Verizon - see attachments for pics....

In fact my phone keeps beeping now telling me there's updates, but it only says 1.3.5.1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've clicked on update now and it just says "Installing Update Do not remove battery" with the black screen and swirly button in the middle.....
    yea that was strange... just finished updating and said 1.3.5.1 is done updating... not sure why that happened.....
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    east coast or west?
    Palm will cancel the update tomorrow due to the upcoming winterstorm in the northeast.... lol lol

another excuse.. and another rumor !
    I think 1.4 will be released the day before Dell announces the purchase of Palm
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-thread.html

Anticipation - Anticipation or being enthusiastic, is an emotion involving pleasure (and sometimes anxiety) in considering some expected or longed-for good event, or irritation at having to wait.

Thread
    - A thread (sometimes called a topic) is a collection of posts, usually displayed by default from oldest to latest, although the option for a threaded view (a tree-like view applying logical reply structure before chronological order) can be available. A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarise the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation 'OP', which can also mean original poster) which opens whatever dialogue or makes whatever announcement the poster wished. A thread can contain any number of posts, including multiple posts from the same members, even if they are one after the other.
    Awesome!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    im so tired of reading all these "forum cops" telling others what to and what not to post.. if its annoying you.. just ignore it and save us from having to read ur opinion on someone elses post
    Quote Originally Posted by springsyeti View Post
    How about lubing up my pre with vaseline and shoving it up Palms rectum! Maybe then they will realize people are unhappy with the progression of their product!
    if you really wanna show em how you feel don't lube it up with the vaseline shove it up there dry lol
    i'm going to stay up here in south florida hopefully it will come tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by soupisgood08 View Post
    my sprint pre says no 1.3.5.1 update. This is werid. God damn we better get that update tomorrow
    My Sprint Pre has it.. "Your phone is up to date. 1.3.5.1 Feature Highlights blah blah blah..."
    it won't be delayed for Sprint....PALM wouldn't do that.....PALM knows that their dedicated Pre users are from Sprint.