View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 72 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    See that makes sense for a midnight release! Palm can be the handly LED flash lit video recorder for those special moments in the dark! Also the low bandwidth and "weve earned it!" comments apply. Lol

Im in the central time zome anyway so itll be too late for me

I'm loading on Barry White songs onto the Pre right now........just in case!
    lol, that is what I was going to say, too slow. Its not out yet.

ET
    lol... don't go there.. .this is for AFTER it comes out... next month. (OH NO he didn't!)
    ok my complaint is not to be read until tomorrow
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    WHAT? No 800mhz?
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    YAY! I just won a $5.00 bet with my husband,

I said there would be at least ONE pseudo 1.4 thread before 8pm eastern time today!

I WIN! HA!!
    That was a for sure bet!! LOL
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Its sad people going to stay up all night waiting for the update!
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    "Honey....It's midnight and I just got this new Video capability and just HAVE to shoot some movies. Now, what can we do that would be interesting to video this late at night? Hmmmmmmmmmm......"
    That was my first thought too, but I decided that since a lot of us will be waiting up till midnight against our partner's wishes for this update it was an unlikely outcome, at least in my house lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You know there will be a hundred threads complaining about what 1.4 doesn't have, or doesn't do within minutes of the update hitting.... so we might as well get ready for it.
    And off we goooo....
    What it doesn't do, it SHOULD do.

What is does, it SHOULD do better and faster...and we should have had it at launch!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by howser87 View Post
    That was my first thought too, but I decided that since a lot of us will be waiting up till midnight against our partner's wishes for this update it was an unlikely outcome, at least in my house lol.

I married your wife's sister!

LOL
    you can add to the list: it didn't release on so and so carrier... when is it out in my country...

those will be some of the complaints... +new threads...
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have a Pre Plus and upon checking for updates...my pre displayed this message...even though it already had the 1.3.5.1 webOS on it. Weird!!! I am going to see what it does when I hit download now!!!
    Last edited by dunes09; 02/24/2010 at 09:16 PM.
    its just a glitch do a forums search next time
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinmoons View Post
    my pre plus says 1.3.5.1 is available but I already have that installed. I'm not downloading it. Wth?
    Interesting, I got a refurb PRE at the Sprint store on Tuesday, and checked device manager after I got it, and 1.3.5.1 was already loaded (refurb date was 1/12/2010). I then checked update and it said the 1.3.5.1 update was available. I downloaded it and it installed, then rebooted. I then checked it again and the top of the screen said that the update was available and then below that, it listed 1.3.5.1 was installed listed all the features. I pressed the download button and it quickly showed the download progress across the screen and then said verifying and then installing, it hung there forever until I finally pressed the power button and did a reset. When I restarted it listed 1.3.5.1 as installed and all the features were listed. Strange.
    I already d/led it and nothing really happened

ET
    I think ama stay up tonite!!!! I really hope it hits tonite
    try taking a screenshot next time loll
    Midnight pacific time. Sooo 3am eastern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Question! 1.4 Tomorrow!!! BUT when tomorrow? As in will it be at 12 am tonight as that will be tomorrow OR will it be like tomorrow tomorrow after we all sleep wake up and go about our day?

Im guessing itll be tomorrow tomorrow... But i just wanted to see how many are willing to stay up until 12 am haha
    I have a reverse sleep-schedule anyway, so I'll definitely still be up.
    I'm really beginning to think that this 1.3.5.1 is just a screw-up. I bet they are prepping 1.4 and that's causing some confusion somewhere. My phone downloaded 1.3.5.1 (which came installed on my phone) and keeps bugging me to install it. I keep telling it, "no thanks", but it's quite persistent.