View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 71 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3481
    my pre plus says 1.3.5.1 is available but I already have that installed. I'm not downloading it. Wth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Question! 1.4 Tomorrow!!! BUT when tomorrow? As in will it be at 12 am tonight as that will be tomorrow OR will it be like tomorrow tomorrow after we all sleep wake up and go about our day?

Im guessing itll be tomorrow tomorrow... But i just wanted to see how many are willing to stay up until 12 am haha
    I'm staying up past 2am...but I honestly think it will drop around 1 or 2pm pac time
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    6 PM Eastern
    6 PM Pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    Previously in this threat it was discussed. They also said a partial erase should resolve the situation.
    right, but the partial erase didn't fix, that's why I was questioning it again...
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I'm gonna go pour myself 1.4 shots of bourbon!
    that sounds like a plan!
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    seriously not another 1.4 anticipation post
    do you live on here somewhere? Wheres your room? Your in like every post. Your the negative guy!
    midnight releases would be exciting but considering it's a video recording update I highly doubt they will release at night when high noise is a guarantee when you record in lowlight
    YAY! I just won a $5.00 bet with my husband,

I said there would be at least ONE pseudo 1.4 thread before 8pm eastern time today!

I WIN! HA!!
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by showmrock View Post
    midnight releases would be exciting but considering it's a video recording update I highly doubt they will release at night when high noise is a guarantee when you record in lowlight
    No way...high noise at night...LED torch!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    come on already!
    yeah china. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    Oh goodness!! We *Regular* Pre owners are in the back seat to the Pre Plus people
    OR...maybe we don't need that little update because we're already sweet.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    High noise vs bandwidth use. They would save on bandwidth if phones were updating during the night, off peak hours.
    I think the update should hit at 12:01 tonight. We earned it!
    I hope you take disappointment well.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    No, but it's 5:00pm somewhere. Time for a cocktail.
    Post of the day.
    "Honey....It's midnight and I just got this new Video capability and just HAVE to shoot some movies. Now, what can we do that would be interesting to video this late at night? Hmmmmmmmmmm......"
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    "Honey....It's midnight and I just got this new Video capability and just HAVE to shoot some movies. Now, what can we do that would be interesting to video this late at night? Hmmmmmmmmmm......"
    See that makes sense for a midnight release! Palm can be the handly LED flash lit video recorder for those special moments in the dark! Also the low bandwidth and "weve earned it!" comments apply. Lol

Im in the central time zome anyway so itll be too late for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    do you live on here somewhere? Wheres your room? Your in like every post. Your the negative guy!

lmao
    You know there will be a hundred threads complaining about what 1.4 doesn't have, or doesn't do within minutes of the update hitting.... so we might as well get ready for it.
    And off we goooo....
    my complaint is that its not out yet