View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 70 of 175 FirstFirst ... 20 606566676869707172737475 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3481
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Okay, mine finished and all it did was clear my WiFi settings.

How strange, now lets cross our fingers for 1.4 tomorrow. Just don't hold your breath. (Yes I considered quickly doctoring a screenshot to fake ppl out but decided not to incite a riot)
    Quote Originally Posted by rog47776 View Post
    My pic is of the Quatro, the suspected prototype of the Pre. Was around a year before the Pre launch, back when webos was still called nova
    they should have made the keyboard like that with the pre. I always wanted it like that anyways.
    If anything, I hope this update fixes this d*mn "Sorry, Too Many Cards" error. I just got it with zero cards open...
    Quote Originally Posted by womp View Post
    If anything, I hope this update fixes this d*mn "Sorry, Too Many Cards" error. I just got it with zero cards open...
    You're tellin me....

(look at my avatar)
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    Okay i bet it was to fix the mms while wifi issue. Figured out why mine hung at install cause my battery is below 30% got it charging now. Hopefully this means 1.4 in the am
    Umm. . . I never had the texts on wifi issues that so many Pre Plus owners had, but I did have the faulty keyboard. I kept the double/triple/missed letters over the wifi texting conflicts lol.

I hope your right though, if this fixed that problem across the board then it might signal the roll out for 1.4 in just a few more weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    Okay i bet it was to fix the mms while wifi issue. Figured out why mine hung at install cause my battery is below 30% got it charging now. Hopefully this means 1.4 in the am
    The small update was just for Verizon users?
    Jeez, i got the 1.3.5.1. update just now as well. Hmmm.

ET
    Even after a Partial Erase, I'm still getting: "application updates are now available." Does anyone know or think that this could conflict with possible 1.4 tomorrow? There was only one that needed to be updated: RadioTime, however after the update to the app, it is still showing up. I clicked on each app individually but no updates needed. I don't have preware on the phone right now either....Please help!
    Last edited by Turbodteg; 02/24/2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: added more info
    come on already!
    seriously not another 1.4 anticipation post
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodteg View Post
    Even after a Partial Erase, I'm still getting: "application updates are now available." Does anyone know or think that this could conflict with possible 1.4 tomorrow?

It will not be a problem.
    If it comes out tomorrow, it will probably be when it's the 25th in California.
    No, but it's 5:00pm somewhere. Time for a cocktail.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    It will not be a problem.
    So theoretically when the update is available it will say both: "application updates available/system upgrade available?" (or something to that effect)

Thanks Chadney!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I'm supposed to wait till 5pm for a cocktail? They go great with breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodteg View Post
    So theoretically when the update is available it will say both: "application updates available/system upgrade available?" (or something to that effect)

Thanks Chadney!!

Previously in this threat it was discussed. They also said a partial erase should resolve the situation.
    they go great right now
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Question! 1.4 Tomorrow!!! BUT when tomorrow? As in will it be at 12 am tonight as that will be tomorrow OR will it be like tomorrow tomorrow after we all sleep wake up and go about our day?

Im guessing itll be tomorrow tomorrow... But i just wanted to see how many are willing to stay up until 12 am haha
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I'm gonna go pour myself 1.4 shots of bourbon!
    6 PM Eastern