View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 7 of 175 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Hello everyone.

We try to put up an anticipation thread a few days or a week or more before a new webOS. It has also happened that we were scrambling only hours ahead of time.

We can tell you for a fact there is fun in store for you...soon.

- Craig
    Uhh "soon" as in...?? You obviously didn't mean hours, so is it days, or weeks?
    They aren't going to tell us. They make teasing statements like that, then tell us to be adults.
    Not sure if this is leading up to something but I just opened up Preware and I have an update to everyone of my patches as well as Preware itself.... Dun dun dun....
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    Not sure if this is leading up to something but I just opened up Preware and I have an update to everyone of my patches as well as Preware itself.... Dun dun dun....
    yeah, just checked that out. the changelog just mentions something about a fix for app catalog.
    yea i just did the samething im running the updates now for the patches and preware
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    hmm, same, landscape msging and virtual keyboard as well as preware updates available... hmmmmm
    10:47 PM in Palm time. I'm running dry on hope. Should I just give up or keep powering through until the night is over?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Just launched preware and found the same thing. All my patches had updates available. Not sure what that means, if anything.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    This Sucks! I am a Medical Student! I should be studying!!! Preparing to save lives!! BuT NO!.... I cant stop myself from seeing if 1.4 is out! lol

why cant it come out now?! Like I dont get why they want to tease us! I mean putting up the exact date would not change the day that its coming out! It would just save us the angst and save them the anger that a few us have building up towards them. Sigh... Back to my books then...
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    P.S. Im not really angry angry, just sad that all those kick *** patches and themes are no longer on my phone! And I dont wanna put em back on only to take em off again for 1.4! I miss my flashing LED and my theme!!
    its already 1:52am my pre time and still no 1.4
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    AUPT-3 just fixes the issues with patches getting stuck lately and we all need to update them asap.
    It has nothing to do with one.four, as far as release time that is.. .
    Last edited by Freshyz; 02/16/2010 at 12:59 AM.
    idk i jus had 14 updates in preware...somethings gotta be up soon!! =)
    the updates to the patches are because the aupt something was wrond with aupt-2 you can read about it here

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rsion-3-a.html
    Quote Originally Posted by stevealaniz View Post
    Is the update gonna make my Pre beat Modern Warfate 2 in veteran mode, that's all I really care about.
    Lmao. Nice first post.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    This forum is such a buzz kill. Like to the max.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    This is when I actually enjoy the upgrade watch, when the expected/so called leaked date has passed.
    Well theres 30 min left, I guess no update
    Dear Palm,

1.4 or stfu!

Sincerely, the webOS community
    Dude, with all the new phones coming out with all these new features. I read somewhere there is a phone under clocked at about 750 mhz and here we are trying to get 600 mhz from our Pres. Multi tasking is cool but is it enough and how long before its standard in a smartphone. Palm needs to step up.